I need advice

Yesterday i took a wrong turn in a road in Islington, i was driving a scania class 2. Ahead was a width restriction with no access exept buses. Also a camera was pointing on the width restriction. Now i couldnt turn in this narrow road or reverse out onto the busy main road so i had no choice but to drive through the restriction, i now await the outcome, i dont know what to expect.

I don’t know the area so can’t be of much help I’m afraid, but because there was a camera doesn’t necessarily mean it’s well monitored, or that you were seen even if the cameras in that area are well monitored, so it’s just a case of wait and see if anything happens.

bagpuss64:
Yesterday i took a wrong turn in a road in Islington, i was driving a scania class 2. Ahead was a width restriction with no access exept buses. Also a camera was pointing on the width restriction. Now i couldnt turn in this narrow road or reverse out onto the busy main road so i had no choice but to drive through the restriction, i now await the outcome, i dont know what to expect.

Was it a one way street and did you have the option of finding someone to help you reverse out :question: :question:

It was a 2 way street. I just need to know the outcome if i was seen.

bagpuss64:
It was a 2 way street. I just need to know the outcome if i was seen.

probably best to ask that sort of question on the TRAFFIC ANSWERS site. :bulb: