I must be mad

Asked the other half to marry me yesterday…i got a very ecsatic yes!very chuffed hope i have some better luck from now on

you soppy silly sod

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH
Looks like theres gonna be a Party :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ill be at the wedding…well the reception anyway LOL

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

congrats adam

Congratulations…the 1st 15 yrs are easy. :laughing:

All the very best for the wedding and the future :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Stu

gogzy:
ill be at the wedding…well the reception anyway LOL

That mate is not a problem you are more than welcome lol

congrats :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

so when the day ( another 1 bites the dust )

Congratulations

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

i can just see it now, 20 trucks will turn up to the wedding and bout 30 people will hop out lol.

im scared what mines would be like…yea fife council can you close most of the roads in dunfermline…y?..bout 100 trucks are coming up and need to park LOL

wooo hooo :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: thinking a few beers are in order mate :smiley:

I think a night out is def on the cards boys whatd ya think?lol :laughing:

dogthehunter:

I’m in

garnerlives:

dogthehunter:

I’m in

you just cannie get oor the bridge…

LOL

thats your ■■■ life gone for a burton then

Congrats.

congratulations adam and welcome to the club. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Congratulations to both of you :wink:

When you thinking of doing the night of beverages? If invited I’ll need to get my application for the approval of a weekend pass being granted by the wife a good seven months before the planned event is due to take place so she can umm and ahh over my availability status and reach a conclusion sometime before the end of the decade. Hope you know you’ll be joining the ranks of the ‘application of weekend pass crew’ when you get hitched :laughing: :laughing: