I,m sure its been more than that but

In total there are 13 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 11 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]

This was at 2 am, and there were new browsers on here why dont you have a new users forum as well as a newbie and wanabe forum?.

Just a thought but it would be nice to see more people joining instead of just browsing, there must be a great deal of knowledge out there wasted because they might be a bit shy.

Many members join after a time lurking, I was one of them. Sometimes members browse as guests when they are at work and don’t want to be caught skiving :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: or they just browse as guests when they are checking the forums and aren’t planning on posting. I don’t understand what the subjects in a new member forum would be, what do you have in mind?

use internet explorer to log on,then open another browser but dont log on,the guest count goes up…

Ladytrucker679:
Many members join after a time lurking, I was one of them. Sometimes members browse as guests when they are at work and don’t want to be caught skiving :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: or they just browse as guests when they are checking the forums and aren’t planning on posting. I don’t understand what the subjects in a new member forum would be, what do you have in mind?

AFAIK you have to be registered to reply to any of the forums why not have one where people dont have to be registered just to let them have an opinion , it doesnt have to be about any subject just one where people dont have to be registered .

Surely if they don’t register you will have 29 guests having conversations with themselves, ie:

Guest says:- Hi I’m new here.

Guest says:- Hi welcome!
ect, ect■■? so how would it work?