I looking for Euro work!

If some one have some contacts details to company or guy who looking for driver in Euro work please send a text with details on 07907939233.I stay in Scotland in Glasgow and I am interest exactly for ANY Euro work like 4 days away in week and back up,ANY Euro work!!! please if know who looking for young driver…ready to go please let me know texst with details on my phone.Taa

Emil:
4 days away in week

Not picky then :question: But seriously, good luck, but I think you’ll find that if you want to do Euro work expect to be away just a wee bit longer. G & S from Greenock are near you, give them a try, but I think you find nearer six weeks away at a time with them.

I try in G&S from Bellshile,McLanachan,Barboure,P.C Hamilton and many more in UK and nothing,I write her and asking for help because I dont know where looking for or who maybe try to help me to get Euro Work,its not important only from Scotland anywhere in UK I am ready to go in long journey I felling to young do it short route or local ,am despereit to do it Any Euro Work so if some one know who looking for responsibility,young driver in Euro Work please help me and send to me text with details.07907939233 Emil

Emil:
I try in G&S from Bellshile,McLanachan,Barboure,P.C Hamilton and many more in UK and nothing,I write her and asking for help because I dont know where looking for or who maybe try to help me to get Euro Work,its not important only from Scotland anywhere in UK I am ready to go in long journey I felling to young do it short route or local ,am despereit to do it Any Euro Work so if some one know who looking for responsibility,young driver in Euro Work please help me and send to me text with details.07907939233 Emil

Quite.

Join the Q mate, there is no shortage of drivers looking for any type of driving jobs, but there are more drivers than jobs and it wont get any better.

You will be better off in Poland…there’s loads of Euro work there. Goodluck!

Poland? no point to go to Poland now,maybe in another 3 years.My friends lost work in Euro Work because cut runs.I know here is the same but still Poland its not the same country like Scotland or England Wales in Poland if Y dont have work Y will do not get any work,here Y have chance work in agency in bad time in Poland Y dont have much reason.I know this is not my country but I want to stay in UK pay tax and take chance start new life(lorry driver Euro Work) and I dont care if its free NHS or anything If I working I have money to pay per everything.I thing UK will be out from recesion quick to Poland and all people know why! and I JUST Asking about help still is fine if nobody know who looking for Driver in Euro Work.Ta good people

Try Ecosse World Express on Glasgow Airport - they run quite few of 7.5 tonners and small vans. And pay was quite good when I was working for them. (Unfortunately, I lost my job, as they decided to use some Romanian subcontractors instead who, judging on their 25 yo mercedes with autrian livery, where driving for chips… Bloody Eastern-Europeans!!! :smiley:)

I try Orys.Ta

Bloody Eastern-Europeans

PMSL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Richard Long European Transport looking for LGV1 driver.Apply at Mrs Long at 07730 642101.Must have securing loads experience as they do wide loads like JCB`s/Combines/Tractors/Irrigation and crop and harvest machinery/Heavy loads and wide loads.They go to Eastern europe too.Good luck.

peter mill:
Richard Long European Transport looking for LGV1 driver.Apply at Mrs Long at 07730 642101.Must have securing loads experience as they do wide loads like JCB`s/Combines/Tractors/Irrigation and crop and harvest machinery/Heavy loads and wide loads.They go to Eastern europe too.Good luck.

They are based near Norwich btw. Not exactly local for Glasgow, but then you tend to spend a couple of weeks (or more) away with Longs. You used to anyway.

I understand Simon I looking from anywhere Continental work not only from around Glasgow area.Ta

Last i heard from a mate that work’s on longs you do 6 weeks at a time on there like people say mostly eastern euro ,
good luck with it :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hi mats my post is still timely so if some one looking for young driver ready to go in long yournej Euro Work anywhere from uk please let me know on 07907939233 send text(details about work…) or call.Only route-work start asap.Ta mats!

O, it’s just funny for me. That’s why British drivers have no chance with Poles. You are LOOKING for work, while this chap just expects you to CALL HIM when you’ll find a job suitable. See how smart is it: what’s the point in wasting time and energy for looking, if you can order some fellow forum users to deliver the job straight into your mobile :smiley:
I asked him why all of you, who are looking for work as well, shall call him when you’ll find one instead of taking that job for yourself :slight_smile:

orys:
O, it’s just funny for me. That’s why British drivers have no chance with Poles. You are LOOKING for work, while this chap just expects you to CALL HIM when you’ll find a job suitable. See how smart is it: what’s the point in wasting time and energy for looking, if you can order some fellow forum users to deliver the job straight into your mobile :smiley:
I asked him why all of you, who are looking for work as well, shall call him when you’ll find one instead of taking that job for yourself :slight_smile:

About time someone had a word. Been biting my tongue.

To All users forum and Orusiowego studencika!
My post is like INFO I do not except plenty of calls back to me and I dont want to see any stuped comments if some one dont want to help his choice still I do not see the problems mats but stuped comments its not on time! I understand like me is plenty of peoples but better ask to do not ask.thanks

Aww, lovers tiff :question: :laughing:

Emil:
To All users forum and Orusiowego studencika!
My post is like INFO I do not except plenty of calls back to me and I dont want to see any stuped comments if some one dont want to help his choice still I do not see the problems mats but stuped comments its not on time! I understand like me is plenty of peoples but better ask to do not ask.thanks

Only one way to end this, STOP ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS :bulb: You tend to get stupid answers :unamused: