I know they cost money

But
£1000 a night?

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2264

Who would you spend your Grand on? :grimacing:

at that price I bet she doesn’t knock on cab doors in Wolverhampton truckstop. :laughing:

The last one I had dealings with, woke me up at 0300, while I was parked up in Cardiff.
Not best pleased with her. She didn’t seem to realise, that if the curtains were closed and the lights were off, it was likely the occupant might possibly be asleep.
Silly [zb]

Bit too close to the bone, that one. Sorry! L. :wink:

Dratsabasti:
The last one I had dealings with, woke me up at 0300, while I was parked up in Cardiff.
Not best pleased with her. She didn’t seem to realise, that if the curtains were closed and the lights were off, it was likely the occupant might possibly be asleep.
Silly [zb]

Had the same trouble in Doncaster last year, even after crashing the ■■■■ to one business-lady that stood by the cab door talking a while, and got the advice to put a sign up, which I did, “No business thank you ladies”!

Mal.

Just snipping the quote.L.:wink:

A GRAND A NIGHT■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

MOP AND BUCKET money NOT… :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

TONY:

MOP AND BUCKET money NOT… :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ROFLMFAO!!! :grimacing:

i know one driver who was travelling from wales to northampton.he gets near his delivery and parks up for the night as his delivery was due next morning. as he gets himself settled down after getting something to eat and drink.about 30 mins later he hear’s a knock at his cab door, he shouts sorry not intested,. so he carries on reading his book. 2mins later he gets another knock at the door, same again sorry not interseted i’m happily married.he then trys to settle down again. he gets another knock this time he is getting very annoyed, so he gets off his bed and pulls the curtain back and start’s to give this woman some grief. then suddenly he take’s a proper look and says christ thats my wife. he had a daughter who lived not far from his delivery in northampton and his wife had travelled up to stay the weekend. as she came up she saw his wagon and said i’ll give him a surprize. buy christ it worked. so there you go lads if you play away , they might just catch you out. :laughing: :laughing:

TONY:

not thinking of changing jobs are you tony i can see it know instead of turn it on a tanner it will be turning tricks tone :stuck_out_tongue:

simon

A grand a night that I can understand, but why has his marrige broken down?.

I take my hat off to the firm for being able to make £1 million profit from a £5 million turnover thats 20 per cent not bad! :sunglasses: