I know it sounds kind of ridiculous but

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

If I’m overtaken by a coach of schoolkids and don’t get the V sign, or have a cowboys & indians style shootout with the kids then I’m always disappointed!

I wave or sound the horn if its kids, it makes there day and brightens mine.

Its when you get 20 year olds hanging out car widows as they go by buy doing the air pump thing that makes me laugh. I just ignore them.

Then you get the school coach, all waves and smiles until the back seat comes past then all that meaningless North American single finger salute… I wave back with the traditional British two fingers :slight_smile:

With the coach thing I always look at them giving it the “yeah I’m one cool mofo” and reach over for my sunglasses and purposely put them on… Upside down, has them in stitches for little to no effort, well worth, and brightened my day too :smiley:

I beep and wave at the old tramp who stands on the bridge near Cullompton. I guess it’s not quite the same though.

Evil8Beezle:

the maoster:
Also when in slow or standing traffic and I spot a dog in a car looking at me I will often bark at it and bare my teeth. Bloody things go wappy and it’s fun watching the owners try to calm them down.

Bet some of you try this now! :smiley:

Robroy tried that, they fell out! :open_mouth:

I heard he swallowed em :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cosmic:
I beep and wave at the old tramp who stands on the bridge near Cullompton. I guess it’s not quite the same though.

Call him a Stobart Spotter :stuck_out_tongue: He just hasn’t invested in the camera yet.

Yep until the day I jumped in an Iveco, hit the horn to please a kid giving the airhorn sign to return what can only be described as a mouse screaming whilst slowly being tortured by a Carryfast rant!

tango boy:

Evil8Beezle:

the maoster:
Also when in slow or standing traffic and I spot a dog in a car looking at me I will often bark at it and bare my teeth. Bloody things go wappy and it’s fun watching the owners try to calm them down.

I’ve still got all me own teeth you cheeky bastds :smiling_imp:
:smiley:

BigTipper:
Haha yeah I also beep my horn when they do the signal :slight_smile:

I keep seeing these lads in groups giving a tug on the imaginary roof horn chord - or are they giving me the nescafe shuffle? :confused:

Yeah I’ve had it few times while tipping cars off transporters.
Young kids absolutely mesmerised watching me tipping
Shouting and screaming, refusing to move till I’m done.

Themoocher:
Yeah I’ve had it few times while tipping cars off transporters.
Young kids absolutely mesmerised watching me tipping
Shouting and screaming, refusing to move till I’m done.

Mind you, i’m not technically a kid but still enjoy watching them in Royal Portbury docks :wink:

JollyJack:
Do any of you wave back or beep your horn to people who wave at you on bridges or in traffic. A young lad waved at me on M25 the other day during standstill traffic and I waved back to him and the biggest grin on his face appeared. It does somewhat give you some sort of satisfaction as it just reminds me of being young and waving to lorries on motorways in traffic ect. Especially when I was a young kid and whilst on my bike i’d stop on bridges locally to me and wave to passing lorries on the motorway underneath. May sound daft but it just does make your day a little bit better… If thats even a thing anymore :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Hey, thats not ridiculous. I feel, and do the same as you. I think it also raises the profile of truck drivers, and truck driving in general.

robroy:

tango boy:

Evil8Beezle:

the maoster:

I’ve still got all me own teeth you cheeky bastds :smiling_imp:
:smiley:

Yea, but are they still actually attached to your gums [emoji6]

Kids love watching tippers loading/tipping. I often switch the beacons on and off the little 'uns love it.
The grab lorry is a popular attraction with passers by too.