I just gotta say

There is help available, run along the lines of Alcoholics Anonymous.

It is called Bulls Hitter Brotherhood and they hold regular meetings in lay-bys.

Hi my name is Gez and I cannot stop polishing :stuck_out_tongue:

So far i see that no one is defending the cowboy hats and country music though?!! :smiley:

As a non HGV driver, I’ve got to say I prefer seeing trucks that dont look over the top ie I like light bars and ally wheels.
Id love to take a third attempt but cant afford it… :cry:

The way I look at it is if it does’t earn me money I don’t have it and when it comes to washing the unit and trailor if my boss doesn’t pay me to wash it it goes out monday dirty

To me, that’s the difference between a truck driver and a steering wheel attendant.

Truckdriver , steering wheel attendant same meat different gravy just there to pay bills and put food on the table

Lol, i do notice a consistant theme on these forums sometimes :wink: , but i say fair enough if you want to do that to your truck go for it! - Bugger all to do with me.

Sometimes things look a little OTT, but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder as they say.

We all have an idea how much this stuff costs and what the wages are. How the hell can they afford some of this stuff? :open_mouth:

CRISPY:
Truckdriver , steering wheel attendant same meat different gravy just there to pay bills and put food on the table

Am I just a piece of meat to you now? :wink:

Personally, I disagree with you Crispy old chap. The difference to me, is pride. In your own personal standards and in the job.

Not for everyone though and I’m not criticizing anyone’s right to opt out of having pride or my right to opt in, just highlighting the fact that people the world over are different and that’s what makes the Human Race such a diverse and beautiful thing.

Some are so very quick to target and attack that which they disagree with, on a much larger scale, think about the antics of any dictatorial regime and the cost of their actions against those who “don’t fit in”. …Mr Hitler didn’t think Jewish people or Homosexuals “fitted in”…so he killed them all. Not a nice man really.

These things start from little seeds. Interesting subject don’t you think?

I had an fm12 years ago,it was fleet spec no windkit or sunvisor ,blanks where the foglamps should’ve been well,when i saw a high spec truck i used to think fair play to you it looks well or if i saw a truck the same as mine i thought ,you poor (c u next teusday) but if i saw a wrecked or dirty truck i suspected the driver was little more than a seat warmer and ive met a few of the latter and they all were so. I now dispise people that put down others for whatever reason. You are the lokest of the low.Live and let live as shrek sez were all different- isnt that the whole point.
Just to even things up i equally dispise a driver sneering or lookin down his nose at someone in less of a truck,even if hes in a Daf (cue Dafmads erratic illinformed response) :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right:

how many times does this topic get brought up■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

My “essentials” 19 " dvd/freeview, cooker, BEER fridge, couple of smelly things, OH and the sat nav.

I would spend more on a few extra bits but scared of the slating from the “Cynics” on here! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: