I just dont get it

can’t get my head around why permanent drivers class agency drivers as lesser men ,we all do this job to meet our needs, some are better than others,however at the end of the day we all pish in the same pot…to me calling a fellow driver a limper is nothing short of an insult
am i missin something or is it a tongue in cheek phrase ta

Read more anti Agency driver threads then ask that again, if you need to !

Its because they’re so easy to fish :bulb: , straight on the defensive or offended :bulb: , sense of humour by pass the very first test undertaken at agency sign in ceremony… :grimacing:

The amusing thing is that most of us full timers have done at least some agency or temping in our driving lives, even if only as a stop gap so know exactly what the score is, but maybe we didn’t take ourselves quite so seriously.

Should Limpers be allowed to post in “The proffesional drivers forum” section of this site?,maybe we should have a Limpers area for their drivel.

I won’t add any smiley face icons so you can decide for yourself if I’m being serious or not.

Juddian:
Its because they’re so easy to fish :bulb: , straight on the defensive or offended :bulb: , sense of humour by pass the very first test undertaken at agency sign in ceremony… :grimacing:

The amusing thing is that most of us full timers have done at least some agency or temping in our driving lives, even if only as a stop gap so know exactly what the score is, but maybe we didn’t take ourselves quite so seriously.

When you have someone telling you you’re ■■■■ a several times a week for years on end and tell me how funny you find it then because thats how much and how long agency drivers have been getting crap on this forum.

xichrisxi:
Should Limpers be allowed to post in “The proffesional drivers forum” section of this site?,maybe we should have a Limpers area for their drivel.

Exactly what I mean. STFU you ■■■■■■■ one trick donkey. A thick ■■■■■■ like you wouldn’t last long as an agency driver because you don’t possess the intelligence to be able to figure out how to do different paperwork at different places and would probably be shafted if you had to drive a different truck to the one you’ve been driving. A “herp derp where’s reverse” dumbass, that’s what you’d be. I find it incredulous that retarded halfwits like yourself who are incapable of punctuating a sentence to the level of a 5 year old in the first year of primary school and can’t even spell simple words like professional seem to think that they’re above agency drivers.

Conor:

Juddian:

When you have someone telling you you’re [zb] a several times a week for years on end and tell me how funny you find it then because thats how much and how long agency drivers have been getting crap on this forum.

xichrisxi:

Exactly what I mean. STFU you [zb] one trick donkey. A thick ■■■■■■ like you wouldn’t last long as an agency driver because you don’t possess the intelligence to be able to figure out how to do different paperwork at different places and would probably be shafted if you had to drive a different truck to the one you’ve been driving. “Hur dur where’s reverse?” Dumbass.

Oh dear lord,who allowed him internet access…hopefully your £5 top up won’t last long.

xichrisxi:
Oh dear lord,who allowed him internet access.

Did you actually ever go to school? If you did do you think you could at least make an attempt to create a sentence that proves you at least finished your first year at infants?

Making fun of limpers really suits my lifestyle.

Conor:

xichrisxi:
Oh dear lord,who allowed him internet access.

Did you actually ever go to school? If you did do you think you could at least make an attempt to create a sentence that proves you at least finished your first year at infants?

You hungry petal?,because you are doing a hell of a lot of biting.

keepthefaith:
can’t get my head around why permanent drivers class agency drivers as lesser men ,we all do this job to meet our needs, some are better than others,however at the end of the day we all pish in the same pot…to me calling a fellow driver a limper is nothing short of an insult

Why start yet another thread on this cack when there are already 2 others that are presently active. :unamused:

xichrisxi:

The more you post the more you prove how dumb you are. What is it like having a level of literacy below that of a five year old? Do you get your kids to fill in your benefits forms because you’re too thick to do it yourself?

Conor:

Says the man who wrote “It pains me that I get looked at asI find it incredulous that retarded halfwits like yourself …”

Juddian:
Its because they’re so easy to fish :bulb: , straight on the defensive or offended

Especially one of them, who if he was as clever as he’d like to make out he is would ignore the comments instead biting and the threads turning into a slanging match of him against the World. :laughing:

iv’e never done agency work in 30yrs of having a class 1.what iv’e found in the past is that some agency drivers do the work because it suits them,the company i work for has an agency driver almost permanent and have offered him a job but he has turned it down because his pay rate is better than the pay rate that the employed day drivers are on,but if the company had any brains they would put the rates up so they wouldn’t have to employ agency in the first place!
some agency drivers are clueless that is a fact because in this game if you have no experiance,no job and the only place that most new drivers can get it is by working for an agency
when i first started driving it was a different culture,drivers helped other drivers,iv’e heard of tales long before mobile tyre fitters were invented that a driver was expected to change his wheel if he got a puncture and if you saw a driver changing a wheel you stopped and helped him,that was how it was in those days,i know that now life has got a lot faster and desk jockeys are running the job and if you stop for any length of time they will be on the phone whilst looking at the tracker wanting to know why you are stopped and the desk jockey giving you grief but at the end of the day we are all doing the same job,so the next time that you see an agency driver making mistakes don’t take the micky,ask him/her if they need a hand
now i know that there are some agency drivers out there that just don’t give a damm just like there are some employed drivers that have the same attitude,i know that iv’e worked with plenty in the past (and i bet most of you have as well) and its this type of driver who are giving this industry a bad name
anyway rant over,all i can say is lets try to get on with each other a bit better…employed and agency alike

Limpers usually get paid in line with their ability.

That’s why most are LTD.

Was it something I said? :open_mouth:

Honked:
Was it something I said? :open_mouth:

It does seem that they were less sensitive about it until you put the ‘L’ word in that topic you started. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

keepthefaith:

Did Conor pay you to start this…

Limping my way to the door…

Conor:

xichrisxi:

The more you post the more you prove how dumb you are. What is it like having a level of literacy below that of a five year old? Do you get your kids to fill in your benefits forms because you’re too thick to do it yourself?

let him get on with it conor,just another sad little man,as I stated in the post WHY someone like him would not have the bottle to say it to an agency drivers face,i worked at a distribution company as an agency driver,there was one particularly obnoxious fulltimer who said out loud one day that agency drivers were sxxt,he was trying to be big in front of his little gang,this agency guy heard him and said if you say one more word I will rip your head off,result,not another word came from his lips,as I say no bottle,even his little mates did not want to know

truckman020:

Conor:

xichrisxi:

let him get on with it conor,just another sad little man,as I stated in the post WHY someone like him would not have the bottle to say it to an agency drivers face,i worked at a distribution company as an agency driver,there was one particularly obnoxious fulltimer who said out loud one day that agency drivers were sxxt,he was trying to be big in front of his little gang,this agency guy heard him and said if you say one more word I will rip your head off,result,not another word came from his lips,as I say no bottle,even his little mates did not want to know

Quite right, they can strike a mean blow with those Lidl carrier bags.