I hope..................

i wear my poppy with great pride…and i always park up for the 2 minute silence…like i did today …caused a bit of chaos but for 2 minutes a year it was worth it …those who fought in the great wars are always in my thoughts as some of them were my own family…i hate all these muslim extremist who are amongst us…and wonder why the muslims of this country dont say more about the atrocities they cause…but i look on the muslims of this country as guests…and i dont care if they were born here …they are still guests…as was their parents…i propose we close all the mosques down…as they are only being used as breeding grounds for terror organisations…and my parents and grand parents would turn in their graves if they could know what this government…and previous governments have given to europe what is rightfully ours…that they fought so hard for…blair has surrendered a great deal…including what maggie thatcher fought hard to get …our rebate …for one…and our freedom of speech will soon be taken away …i am beginning to become a racist…mainly against our light skinned brothers (dont make me laugh ) or even the muslims living here …its wrong i know …but i wont know who to trust anymore…so i better hate all of them…and when the war starts in this country…between us and them…i`ll be first in the queue…
On another subject …i know that MI5 our security services are watching some of these fanatics…but i wonder how many are working in the transport industry with access to chemicals etc…i also wonder how many other industries they work in that can bring this country to its knees…if they are …i hope our security is as good as they tell us they are…

Lest we forget indeed.

Ken.

What is a real shame is that some people will still try and score political pionts when the day is about remembering the dead and giving thanks for the sacrifices they made.

White Poppy–Red Poppy let people remember the way they feel appropriate. the fact we have a choice I think says a lot about the people who died fighting for freedom.