I hope you've been behaving yourselves!

Have you all been good little truckers while I was away lording it up down on the Gulf Of Mexico, I enjoyed it so much we stayed an extra 4 days, and have made a serious decision to start looking at houses down there.

Finally talked 'er indoors to take the plunge and actually contemplate moving to the Sunshine State, it’s took me 14 years to do this, I think the threat of me moving back to England with or without her has finally sunk in as a serious threat, I told either England or Florida, but I ain’t staying Georgia any longer than another 2 years!

Anyway I’ve been back almost two weeks, but have’nt had the time other than a quick check in to come back on here and put the time in I was putting in before I went away, been running back to back auctions on e bay, flogging off stuff that is now surplus to my collecting hobby, the auctions are about through now, so I will be back on a regular basis next week…You have been warned, I’m back and it’s time for the next round of wind-ups to begin :laughing:

Cliff Warby:
I told either England or Florida, but I ain’t staying Georgia any longer than another 2 years!
You have been warned, I’m back and it’s time for the next round of wind-ups to begin :laughing:

Florida huh■■? How original for the English… who’d have ever thought… :unamused: :wink:

And I do believe the wind up has started… check bully’s… hahaha :laughing: :laughing:

YESSUM MASSER, … I’s Been Good Masser :laughing: :laughing:

Moi? Good? What do they feed you down in georgia? Probably not the same diet of terminal boredom that they feed me up here in North Dakota :laughing:

I’m looking for opportunity to be real bad… any ideas? :smiling_imp:

What the heck do you wanna go and move down to Florida for Cliff…■■? Crocs and humidity and hurricanes, ohhhhh, that must be fun, I don’t think, you wouldn’t catch me there if it were free. lol…well maybe

Stuart

Don’t worry, I’ll catch a great plains T-storm and mail it down to him :wink: Just a bit too far north to bag him a twister, but I’ll see what I can do :smiling_imp:

Florida is not the best place to be in Trucking… I’ve lived here since 92 and I find people here the most unfriendly, so I’m off to Austin Texas. The Texans are good people and you are more central when it comes to freight lines.
Yeah, the weather is great in FL, but wait 'til you experience a few summers there,
PHEW!!..crikey, 95deg and 98 humidity, aaaarrgh!!! :astonished: :smiley: :open_mouth:

allikat:
Just a bit too far north to bag him a twister, but I’ll see what I can do :smiling_imp:

Don’t count on it alli… Not sure who told ya that twisters don’t happen in the north, but they’re misinformed. North Dakota gets plenty of them. We’re in the northeast… Adirondack Mountains on one side, Green Mountains of Vermont on the other… they aren’t suppose to develop here either,… They aren’t as common but even we still get them! All thats required is an unbalanced atmosphere… and a space for them to wind themselves up…

North Dakota Tornadoes
Tornadoes are Nature’s Most Violent Storms

North Dakota receives on average 18 reported tornadoes a year, but has ranged from only two reported tornadoes in some years to an all time high of 56 reported tornadoes in 1976. Most tornadoes in the state occur from 3 pm to 11 pm local time in the months of June, July and August. Below are more interesting tornado facts for North Dakota and the nation.

crh.noaa.gov/bis/ndtornadoes.htm

get your rain coat… and dig your storm cellar lol… hahaha :laughing: :laughing:

allikat:
Moi? Good? What do they feed you down in georgia? …

Probably a lot of grits. You should try 'em. I’ll bet they have it on the menu up in ND, but I doubt they make the gravy as good up there.