I Hate this.

I went shopping yesterday at asda.
The standard of driving there cars is reflected in their trolley driving.
When i go to get a lettuce i park my trolley in the middle lane. therefore giving all round access.
When i pull away from the banana section i look over my shoulder.
When i get to the end of the isle i give way to the traffic from the right.
What’s wrong with these people.
There should be some sort of trolley cpc. ROG could do it.

ps. I don’t go shopping much.
Is it me■■?

limeyphil:
I went shopping yesterday at asda.
The standard of driving there cars is reflected in their trolley driving.
When i go to get a lettuce i park my trolley in the middle lane. therefore giving all round access.
When i pull away from the banana section i look over my shoulder.
When i get to the end of the isle i give way to the traffic from the right.
What’s wrong with these people.
There should be some sort of trolley cpc. ROG could do it.

ps. I don’t go shopping much.
Is it me■■?

Thats how i drive my trolley around this part of west sussex and the A27 unfortunatley Sainsburys drivers use the isle’s like they own them and drive with the mentality of the trolly boy outside (the one with the limp and gawpy look) it gets worse when you get to the lettuce section when said sainsburys drivers block the isle and being the ignorant ##### they are blame everyone and everything else and refuse to move (probley because they cant reverse and dont want to show themselves up)

I was under the impression it was hard to get onto sainsburys but looking at SOME of there drivers they must be hard up for decent ones. (i am sure 99.9% of them are pretty decent chaps and i just seem to have come across the 0.1% of them lately)

I won’t go shopping cos none of the trolleys around here have the basics,
curtains to cover side view, massive airhorns to let peeps know im here, top and bottom bars with mega spots to flash in limeyphil when he overtakes me at the deli counter, a good bunk for having my 45 break on,my numberplate name on the front so i dont forget it,and “dream chasers” dangleing from the bag hook and last but not least a massive steering wheel knob on the handle bar so i can i can attempt to steer the trolley they way i want it to go instead of all wobbly like they usually are. :smiley:
i think we should all refuse to go shopping until our demands are met or even keep going round and round the cereal isle blocking it for other users .they will soon concede defeat :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Gezt.
Excellent. :laughing:

Gezt - how about a go slow at the tills …oh no! theyre already doing that :laughing:

:bulb: :bulb: shopping trolleys with indicators and mirrors… NO, that won’t work :exclamation: - a lot don’t use them in their cars…

Just be thankful we don’t have articulated trollies; most of the buggers can’t even drive a rigid! :laughing:

getz you forgot about TASSELS!!!

jayeastanglia:

damm and i forgot the satnav, introlley fone,all the toll tags,air freshener,bottle of water,dancing chrome ladies,plus the routers instructions sending me all over the aisle and back tracking .and i would like a layby now and then so i can polish the chrome till it shines. :smiley:

ROG:
:idea: :bulb: shopping trolleys with indicators and mirrors… NO, that won’t work :exclamation: - a lot don’t use them …

Nah thats just flash BMW trolly`s in the express checkout isle

hey dont forget those silly pole things in window lol its not too bad at aldi, you get the european standard so its the same lol

gezt:

jayeastanglia:

damm and i forgot the satnav, introlley fone,all the toll tags,air freshener,bottle of water,dancing chrome ladies,plus the routers instructions sending me all over the aisle and back tracking .and i would like a layby now and then so i can polish the chrome till it shines. :smiley:

And open laptops, boiling kettles and coffe machines at the front!

last i went shopping i had to take a 15 min break at the bakery followed by a 30 min at the fruit & veg section. place was gridlocked and had used up my driving time :slight_smile:

i had wheel come off me trolley once,before the mrs could fetch another trolley to tranship the shopping the highway patrol boys turned up and coned off the whole bread aisle,you cannot believe the delays it caused. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: