I found this offer for CE

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=135128

I was doing a fast track HGV driver training course with the HGV Training Center last year. Unfortunately after passing my Class 2, I had to reconsider my career due to ill health.

Hence I am selling three days HGV Class 1 (articulated) training and a test.

The training provider sells the package for £1195 incl. test and VAT; that’s three half days training (3+ hours x 3) plus an hour and the test at a choice of training/test centers throughout the country.

You will need your Class 2 already. I would simply pass you on to the provider once we have agreed payment through a safe medium like PayPal etc. All approved and above board.

I’m open to any offers… anything considered, I just want to recoup some of my costs.
Thanks,
Martyn

I think the down side will be that it is through a broker !!!

If it’s already paid for and OP recouping costs it doesn’t matter who it’s through really as it might be a bargain for someone providing the school allows for change of person but I can’t see that being an issue.

And to be fair price isn’t that bad, only downside I see is who the training would be with? Is there a choice or just get lumped with some place?

dcgpx:
If it’s already paid for and OP recouping costs it doesn’t matter who it’s through really as it might be a bargain for someone providing the school allows for change of person but I can’t see that being an issue.

And to be fair price isn’t that bad, only downside I see is who the training would be with? Is there a choice or just get lumped with some place?

If its a broker they choose who you go with in your chosen area - quite often the cheapest one around no matter what they or their vehicles etc are like !

Probably right Rog, but given the crap place I went to and naive about price, it MAY be beneficial to someone who has the chance of a cheaper route to licence. A good find by you btw