I feel sorry for this guy!

volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=299028

that looks a bit tight…

it looks like that he/she should have just gone right
and down the road but instead tried to turn
LEFT instead, would not like to be in the boots of the driver.

It was OK until they added all the specials…

Isnt Sat-Nav a wonderful thing!!! :smiley: :smiley:

bullitt:

It is superb in Shrewsbury (where Mr McDonald was attempting his turn) as the one way streets on the Sat Nav dont agree with reality :frowning: (been there got out - eventually) It is difficult to escape in a van let alone an artic.

Calv

Calv:

bullitt:

It is superb in Shrewsbury (where Mr McDonald was attempting his turn) as the one way streets on the Sat Nav dont agree with reality :frowning: (been there got out - eventually) It is difficult to escape in a van let alone an artic.

Calv

Satnav should be banned.

Rob K:
Satnav should be banned.

There’s nothing wrong with Satnav, its just that some idiots think it’ll do everything for them except steer :laughing: :laughing: :unamused: .

I wonder how they did get it out in the end. mcscooby only says what they thought they might need.

Surly a bit of full r/h lock in reverse would have got this fellow out of the perceivable, what’s the problem? Despite what pink lady chat ■■■■ or some [zb] called gazzapac thinks surly this is only a problem for a steering wheel attendant, a proper wagon driver would just sort it without the am dram, what a [zb]

(bet this gets edited :open_mouth: :unamused: )

So why waste my time by putting it in then. L. :unamused:

marlow:
Surly a bit of full r/h lock in reverse would have got this fellow out of the perceivable, what’s the problem? Despite what pink lady chat ■■■■ or some knob head called gazzapac thinks surly this is only a problem for a steering wheel attendant, a proper wagon driver would just sort it without the am dram, what a wan*ker

(bet this gets edited :open_mouth: :unamused: )

i got this off a vw forum i am on, so please bear in mind a lot of them, the biggest thing they have driven is a vw beetle…