I dont see fog these days

not complaining, just had a thought, iv not driven in fog probably 2 or 3 years now. i had some of my most god awful scarey times years back in fog

is it same all over or some of you see fog often? im in suffolk

The fog has given up because everyone drives around with their fogs on 24/7 incl the truck drivers :grimacing:

Been plenty over the A66 on a night.

Its illegal now…but drivers are allowed to use foglights when its raining. :smiley:

It cos of Brexit !
Or global warming !
I did my first recovery work after the big multiple pile ups in fog on the M1 at jct 11,12,13 back in the 70s .
That area had regular blanket fog , cannot see the end of the bonnet jobbies .
Nearly as scary as sitting in a small boat in the Channel in fog and hearing the big ships going by but not seeing them . Fog horns sound so close in fog !

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

True. Not much fog about thses days. Ive no idea why. Also, you dont get a windscreen totally splattered with bugs in the summer any more. Getting in a motor after a night shift run usually meant a screen covered in dead moths and stuff. Its sad but the decline in bugs is in line with the decline in birdlife.

cheekymonkey:
True. Not much fog about thses days. Ive no idea why. Also, you dont get a windscreen totally splattered with bugs in the summer any more. Getting in a motor after a night shift run usually meant a screen covered in dead moths and stuff. Its sad but the decline in bugs is in line with the decline in birdlife.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
its because they cant find a cure for aids.
if they would hurry up and cure aids,then every year we could save the lifes of millions and milions of midges and other blood sucking mosquito type bugs,not only in the uk,but worldwide.
how many more midges will suffer because of this terrible disease??

There was plenty on the M6 this morning going North through ■■■■■■■ to Scotch!