I Don't Know If This Is Allowed On Here

I’ve cut this straight off a non-truck web-site. It was also on Jon Gaunt’s radio show on talkSPORT the other day. I think it stinks, I don’t know if links like this are allowed on here. If not i apologise but I think the treatment of these brave Gurkha’s is a National disgrace and people should tell the government to sort it out at once.

Gurkha Tul Bahadur Pun that won the Victoria cross in WW II for single-handedly storming Japanese machine-gun positions. Pun now 84 is ill with many problems such as diabetes amongst others. He made an application to come to the UK to get medical treatment but has been banned from living in Britain ‘because he has no strong ties with UK’. Now call me old fashioned but winning a VC from our king for an extreme act of courage (you have to listen to the whole story to believe what he did) would give this man a direct link to our country and we should owe him and all the other Gurkha’s a debt of gratitude and the least we can do is give them medical care when they need it !!! and it compounds the matter when you see some of the people that hate us coming into the country legally or illegally that get free housing and benefits and we treat our war heroes in such a disgraceful way. If you want to do something for this man click on the link below that leads to a petition on the No 10 website and leave your name (you will be sent an e-mail that you have to reply to for your name to be registered on the petition) [u]**http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/gurkhas-rights/**[/u]

signed

Gaunty will be pleased when he comes back to work. He wanted 500 signatures and now has over 5000.

I think its the only thing him and George Galloway ever agreed about :stuck_out_tongue:

Signed

What an absolute disgrace after the service to this country by him and his fellow men :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

Signed

Me too.

Signed.

signed. i spent 3 years with 250 signal squadron (Gurkhas). good bunch of lads. hard working, good laugh, just dont upset them :laughing:

scanny77:
signed. i spent 3 years with 250 signal squadron (Gurkhas). good bunch of lads. hard working, good laugh, just dont upset them :laughing:

I worked with C Coy, 2 Para (Gurkha’s); the combination of the traditional Gurkha bravery along with the “Airborne!” attitude (not always a good thing :blush: ) made for an ‘interesting’ op tour . . . . . . . . . :unamused: :unamused: :confused: :confused:

Cheers everyone.

I’ve had an e-mail off them today, you just click a link and it signs you to the petition ‘proper-like innit’.

Apparently Tony Brown-Blair reads every petition! :smiley: Lets just hope it works!

hammer:
Cheers everyone.

I’ve had an e-mail off them today, you just click a link and it signs you to the petition ‘proper-like innit’.

Apparently Tony Brown-Blair reads every petition! :smiley: Lets just hope it works!

He bloody rejected the one I tried to put on there a couple of weeks ago. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: Do tell us more Coffee :smiley: :wink:

Signed up lets hope it gets the right result’ The way these men have been treated by the british government when they have always been on the side of the brits in numerous conflicts is nothing short of disgusting.

Signed.

Signed

Signed. We have a few Ex Gurkha’s working for us & you couldn’t wish for a better bunch of workers. Also give them the pension they deserve, they fought for our Country pay up NOW.

Signed they did more for us than we can repay lets not forget…

Signed…

[zb] government, allow 1000’s of germ infested imigrants over here and gives em what they like, and then wont help a war hero…

Makes my blood boil… :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

language edit: If you need to put a star in to get past the auto censor then it’s a good clue it’s not allowed ! …Denis F

Result - news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6713039.stm

Note to MOD… I didn’t use the star to get around the auto censor, i used it to make the word less offensive, as some things need to be said in a laungage that fits the feeling!! Dont you think warnings of this nature should be carried out by Pm, instead of publically humiliating members■■?

1. Beside the point. You agreed to the rules when you signed up, therefore we expect you to abide by them with NO exceptions.

2. No. Break the rules in public, get slapped on the wrist in public. All the Mods here work fulltime and haven’t time to send PMs for every language edit. If you don’t like it, don’t do it. Simple.