'I did not believe it' today on the Mike 25

First thing this morning it was a normal day for me M1 jct 21 down to Lutterworth closed, I did not mess about with running round Leicester or M69/M6 because everybody else would be doing it but I ran down the A1 to South Mimms it fact it only took me fifteen minutes longer than normal. But then something funny happened, I started to run round the M25 anti clockwise and I just kept going and going and going untill I came off at jct9. I thought it was 0430 but it was 0930, I did not see any of our red and white little friends and the road works had been cleared around the Heathrow section. :smiley:
Coming back round was another story at 1300 :angry: :angry:

Your ok now Taskman you’re with friends.It was just a dream mate,just a dream… :slight_smile:

They have been gone since November 28th…
It wouldnt have been such a shock if you had read This First :wink: :wink: :sunglasses: :smiley:

Rikki,
They might of been gone since Nov 28 but it is still crap, so the road improvements have not come to anything, I have said that I have gone right round today at 0930’ enlighten me why today and not any other day, normally I’m sat of my ■■■■■■■■ aeroplane spotting :slight_smile:

Yeah, heard this on the radio and instantly thought about all you professional truckers who’d be really happy because of this :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I had a similar experiance oin the M6 tonight although not all gone they have been shortened on the northbound north of Stoke.:slight_smile:.

they Have gone correctly…its not a dream…its been a hard week for me …handballing all your red and white friends and shipping to where we start next…any one tried moving on teh M4 M5 and M32 lateley…conelayer