I bet his mum's proud of him

Found this story in the Fail, complete with video. Whatever the merits or not of taking pictures of dented motors, the attitude of the officer does nothing for the police’s reputation.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … addComment

I wonder why we don’t respect our Police Officers :unamused:

I’m not sure exactly what the incident was or what the cameraman was taking pictures of, he says there was nothing sensitive at the scene but I’m not sure.

I’m no fan of the paparazzi but whatever was happening at the scene Sgt Wallace was well out of order with his threats and general attitude.

Photographer obviously looking for his next picture of a dead baby or limbless oap. Deserves the abuse tbh.

Or he was asked to take photos for a friends insurance.

There are two sides to every story.

We know next to nothing about this one except that old bill lost his rag

As usual, the one bad copper ruins it for the all good ones. It’s the same in every industry. Mr Joe Bloggs gets cut up by a truck and to him that makes all truck drivers idiots who shouldn’t be on the road. A Sergeant should know better.

It’s just another example of a policeman showing that they can be as much of a ■■■■■■ as any other Richard with a bit of authority. I’ve had plenty of these people trying to tell me the law when it’s just their version of it, usually when you’ve ■■■■■■ them off for something real or imagined.

Was that ex owner driver Angus Nairn?

toby1234abc:

Angus is no cop.

Karl:

toby1234abc:

Angus is no cop.

:open_mouth: :laughing:

bazza123:

Karl:

toby1234abc:

Angus is no cop.

No that is not Angus nor his twin brother who incidentally works in the same department as Angus.
I’ll stick me neck out here . I’ve met Angus a few times and he’s always been a gent and a chap that you can approach and talk to.
Yes he’s an ex truck driver who’s been there and done it an knows all the tricks. ( more knowledge than a lot of drivers on here to be honest ).

even this old Gofer was bricking it :wink:

nick2008:

bazza123:

Karl:

toby1234abc:

Angus is no cop.

No that is not Angus nor his twin brother who incidentally works in the same department as Angus.
I’ll stick me neck out here . I’ve met Angus a few times and he’s always been a gent and a chap that you can approach and talk to.
Yes he’s an ex truck driver who’s been there and done it an knows all the tricks. ( more knowledge than a lot of drivers on here to be honest ).

even this old Gofer was bricking it :wink:

Which ones Angus?

That hi viz is so bright i had to wear sunglasses.