I attended a Speed awareness course

…In Lincs today.
Thoroughly enjoyed it to be honest :sunglasses:

I did mine in Dereham after being done by Lincolnshire’s finest near Holbeach last year,I also enjoyed it,learnt a bit,had a laugh and avoided more points on the licence!!..now its almost clean.:wink:

Did you get there in time? :grimacing:

att:
…In Lincs today.

you thoroughly enjoyed paying the goverment more of your money to go and sit in a classroom listning to some ■■■■ thats plugged into the goverments matrix of thinking every accident is caused by speed. id suggest you get out more. i attended one last week what a total load of bollox!

dbk23:

att:
…In Lincs today.

you thoroughly enjoyed paying the goverment more of your money to go and sit in a classroom listning to some [zb] thats plugged into the goverments matrix of thinking every accident is caused by speed. id suggest you get out more. i attended one last week what a total load of bollox!

have you signed the DCPC E-petition by any chance

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

no. should i?

I did the North Kyme Lincs one too, thanks to Whaplodes infamous camera !

Is it right you can’t just turn up and sit quietly? I took the points instead of go on one of those things…After I found an insurance quote the same as a clean license one.

look’s like a lot of us have been to north kyme, for being nuaght little boy’s and girl’s…
considering i live 6miles from it, and pass speed camera’s everyday, i’ve not been caught… yet… :laughing:

you will , the way you drive…

what to you mean the way i drive… not fussed about being the fastest to the destination, more conserned in getting more mpg for my money.

have you been sideway’s in the dolly yet… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

how many cars have you put on their roof Phil ?

Oh yes the Sprint goes sideways nicely with that LSD, although never over the speed limit…
Funnily enough it was the Dolly that I got flashed in !

i’ve only put one on it’s roof, and that was at 40 mph…

and when it flashed you, were you going sideway at the time, cos that would of been bloody brilliant… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

philgor:
look’s like a lot of us have been to north kyme, for being nuaght little boy’s and girl’s…
considering i live 6miles from it, and pass speed camera’s everyday, i’ve not been caught… yet… :laughing:

I go past every monday morning always busy,do they
do the course everyday?
Cheers Malc.

they use it for all sort’s of thing’s, speed awareness, pass plus, driver education program, IAM courses, and i suspect many more.