I am the idiot of the day :c

Parked on a bay, uncoupled my trailer, realised I left the reg plate on, recoupled to pull trailer forward, took reg off then uncoupled again from trailer. Coupled to new trailer, then noticed the dropped trailer was still 6ft away from the bay…uncoupled new trailer, recoupled and backed the old trailer on to the bay…recoupled to new trailer :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Last class 1 shift. I was running down the road in Sainsurys DC in Tamworth chasing the tug. I’d done a trailer drop and forgotten my number plate. Didn’t know where he was taking the trailer so ran after him.

These things happen. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

P.S - as we are both agency drivers this was actually highly skilled timewasting to drag the job out and get more money. Regular drivers think we are incompetent whilst we know we are being paid by the hour! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

If that’s the worst thing you’ve done then your doing well. :smiley:

Look on the bright side, at least you remembered to open the doors.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

El Deano:

I can do better than that, put trailers on with doors closed before now when I was shunting, but I also stuck a trailer on with one door open and one closed :slight_smile:

simcor:

El Deano:

I can do better than that, put trailers on with doors closed before now when I was shunting, but I also stuck a trailer on with one door open and one closed :slight_smile:

Well I put trailer on the bay at Newcold with doors open shunter said im not winding you up but you back on the bay with doors shut :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

It’ll probably not be the last time I’ve crawled under a trailer parked in a bay and reached up to recover the trailer plate

peirre:
It’ll probably not be the last time I’ve crawled under a trailer parked in a bay and reached up to recover the trailer plate

:laughing: +1. :blush: