I am being attacked

I will move over when possible, if they then pull away and leave me in lane 2, free to pull back into lane 1, that’s fine by me. I’d rather move over out of their way than risk ending up with them under the wheels, it’s just way too much paperwork when stuff like that happens. Then there is the whole do I feel guilty because they are dead/maimed/widowed/orphaned or do I not because it wasn’t my fault and they brought it on them self thing. Just so much easier to move over, let them do whatever they do and then move back over and get on with life.

Wheel Nut:
And I am still hunting the total bozo who works from EMA with a yellow truck who came from Northampton onto the A14 last night, he joined the road between 2 trucks by bullying and brute force and not happy to get into their lane he then came straight into lane 2 and tried to sideswipe me. I was on my bike at the time. Beware, I will find him because Paul and myself both did this run and we know the times, even if DH Hell have changed the runs a little

Ask brian he took my job when i left …I will assume it was the drawbar unit running solo towards ipswich .If it was an artic then that would have been the cambridge driver .

Moving over from the inside lane to the middle lane IF IT IS SAFE TO DO SO is a courtesy not obligatory. but I usually do this if the lane is clear but I hate it when other drivers just try to bully me into doing so.
I have had it said to me that to join a motorway is sheer luck and one guy said he usually shuts his eyes as he does so!!
It should be pointed our - repeatedly - loudly and clearly, that there are give way markings on the end of the slip road joining all motorways. These mean exactly that. If the road is clear then flaming way give way! It works in all town situations but suddenly, because it’s a motorway, a lot of people seem to think the rules change.
Probably the same ones that think the NSL roads are all 70mph regardless of class of road or vehicle. Believe me, there are lots of drivers out there who think this.

Mothertrucker:
It should be pointed our - repeatedly - loudly and clearly, that there are give way markings on the end of the slip road joining all motorways. These mean exactly that. If the road is clear then flaming way give way! It works in all town situations but suddenly, because it’s a motorway, a lot of people seem to think the rules change.

Correct but wrong end of stick grabbed, Give Way to traffic already on the motorway, not give give way to traffic joining it… In the UK we drive on the left