Hypocritical UK governenment

They tell us to eat healthy,but for my parking ticket at Corley services,you have to have two pizzas and two rounds of chips for the £10 meal voucher.(you dont get the change back,if you have less.) Burger King and MCDonalds at most service stations,that is good for the cholestrol,there are signs to tell us not to drive tired,but still no “Aire de repos”,rest areas like they have on the continent,free parking,a quiet area,with pic nic tables,mainly in a forest area,so you get a good nights sleep. It seems the plan for the operation stack parking,for when the ferries and the tunnel are blocked,have been shelved as being too expensive,there were plans to build a large truckstop The NIMBYs put their spanner in the works,no doubt.
BANANAS,Build Absolutly Nothing Anywhere Near Anything.

Errr I think you’ll find the food at Corley is not provided by the government.

And you can get salads there. You have a choice. Your not forced to eat pizza a chips, or to use the full value of the voucher.

switchlogic:

And you can get salads there. You have a choice. Your not forced to eat pizza a chips, or to use the full value of the voucher.

i blame the government, the EU, and the muslims.
but i’m not blaming toby. :laughing:

So don’t eat it then.

Blimey :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
This government eh? They’ve got a lot to answer for! :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

ou don’t like take your own food and cook a healthy meal yourself simple

The only thing this government are responsible for is allowing service stations to take the pish by not keeping a reality check over their prices. The “free market” arguement will no doubt be used - if you don’t like it, fark orf to another shop, but that wouldn’t be applicable as weight limit and tacho-bound drivers are a captive audience with no such choice.

limeyphil:

switchlogic:

i blame the government, the EU, and the muslims.
but i’m not blaming toby. :laughing:

you can’t blame toby for anything :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
in fact i think he should stand for parliament as a drivers representative :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
just imagine toby making a speech in the house of commons :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: