Huntapac tarlton

Does anyone know what huntapac tarlton is like to work for
Think I would like to apply to work there, I notice they have artic tippers do they have dedicated drivers for certain jobs as I like tippers but have never done RDC or market jobs.
By the way it’s not just cos they’ve got a new fleet it’s cos it’s 3miles from home, wot with today’s fuel prices you have to consider distance to work.

Thanks in advance

from any driver from there i have spoke too seem too like it

maestro:
Does anyone know what huntapac tarlton is like to work for
Think I would like to apply to work there, I notice they have artic tippers do they have dedicated drivers for certain jobs as I like tippers but have never done RDC or market jobs.
By the way it’s not just cos they’ve got a new fleet it’s cos it’s 3miles from home, wot with today’s fuel prices you have to consider distance to work.

Thanks in advance

£6.84 per hour, :open_mouth: hope it goes well for you! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :unamused: :bulb: :question: :exclamation:

As your man says £6.84 an hour .Would rather be on the bloody rock and roll.Same as that Harry Parkinson.They get richer while you get poorer.(But you do the graft)

They pay kids of 18yrs 8 quid an hour to drive a chip frier at old Ronnie Macs!!!

What a bloody insult.

Thanks very much for the replies and you have answered my next question already but thats only just above minimum wage and our licences are worth more than that. That wage won’t put food on the table. (Maybe you get free spuds and sprouts to make up the wage :smiley: )

Looks like I won’t be working 3mls from home after all

Work is very good clean work and wagons new and well looked after but dont expect to much from certain transport planners !

Sayley boy do they dedicate you a job your good at ie tippers for me

Hi maestro they usually put you on the fridges first then onto the tippers but if you have experience of tippers they mite let u go on them straight away!!! Depends who is in the transport office !!!

Thanks for the reply

U have a pm :wink:

I’m starting with them tonight on there Sainsbury’s contract working out of Sainsbury’s Haydock RDC. Will have to see how things go.

:open_mouth:

Looks like it has gone South for the winter. No start with them as they seem to have nobody to give us a site induction.

Feckless or what.

mcc46:
I’m starting with them tonight on there Sainsbury’s contract working out of Sainsbury’s Haydock RDC. Will have to see how things go.

Do u deliver from haydock RDC to supermarkets? Im starting there tomorrow nite out of haydock for sainsburys?

One there web site they say class 1 £9 per hour.