Hungarian planners

Would they work to some different system to our planners , I’m really struggling with this bloke , I just can’t see why he keeps doing this , or is he just inputting something wrong :neutral_face:

dozy:
Would they work to some different system to our planners , I’m really struggling with this bloke , I just can’t see why he keeps doing this , or is he just inputting something wrong :neutral_face:

Do you want your arse wiping as well?
Defo special needs you.Cant even decide what to have for your tea without asking on here.Theres some beauts on here but your defo numero Uno.

Time from time planners have mistakes but I don t care about this.I simply do what is possible.My truck limited.If somebody refused my load that this is no my problem.Some time booking time in paperwork just for reference.

cuz you’re going to pick a full load out of northampton after your deliveries

Trucker8oy:

Is this the reply he got from the planner :smiley:

posts like that really just take the irritation from tramp/damon/joe drivvle,but its only trolling at its best or worst depending on your perspective :unamused:

dieseldog999:
posts like that really just take the irritation from tramp/damon/joe drivvle,but its only trolling at its best or worst depending on your perspective :unamused:

It’s an epidemic :laughing:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=151765

Grumpy Dad:

dieseldog999:

i wish someone would invent an injection to cure it like the flue…

xichrisxi:

Trucker8oy:

Is this the reply he got from the planner :smiley:

more than likely

dieseldog999:

No one has yet invented a cure for the flu either … :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:

Compared to the other 3…dozy is funny

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

dozy:
… I’m really struggling with this bloke :neutral_face:

I’m sure the feeling is mutual.

I wonder if stobarts or whoever he works for would apreaceate the work and systems plastered all over the internet . Have to wonder if they saw it how long he would keep his job

chester1:
I wonder if stobarts or whoever he works for would apreaceate the work and systems plastered all over the internet . Have to wonder if they saw it how long he would keep his job

Dozy is one of Eddie’s finest. What a shame if you think he needs permission to do anything.

dieseldog999:

Grumpy Dad:

dieseldog999:

Just don’t read them then, how’s that for a cure? You won’t though as you love the drama and the involvement :smiley:

Attention seeking behaviour.

Just ignore it, and they stop.

biggriffin:

Like your example here :unamused:

biggriffin:

You can add people to your ignore list so you can’t see what they post on the forums. I suggest that the many people who are so evidently jealous of TNUK residents top 1% drivers based on a recent government survey do so.

oh ffs, thought you two idiots had gone an done one, or at least one of you had a nervous breakdown … :unamused: :unamused:

UKtramp:

biggriffin:

Like your example here :unamused:

Right on cue.Heres another Yew Tree candidate