Humble Pie

I may well be eating this.

I’ve just had a conversation with a mate of mine. I left a job (amicabley) some time ago because of the wages/pressure of work. Now the job’s changed with a maximum of 12 drops on locals (200 or so km a day) and 3/4 collects. Paid at £8.25p/h with a bonus of £100 if their’ s no major damage at the end of the month.

Oh, yeah, it’s 08-00 - 17-00 or their abouts and Monday - Friday (which I don’t want :unamused:). That and cash is getting a bit tight, so I’m wondering weather to pick up the 'phone and ring the gaffer’s mobile or not.

Cheers

Ian.

If you left on good terms then there aint a problem.

When I was a TM I would rather take back drivers that I knew and that had left on good terms. They don’t need training and can jump straight back into the job.

You have got nowt to loose. As they say,pride comes before a fall.

‘£100 / month no damage bonus’ , is this common? Sounds like a good deal.

Liberace:

I’ve just had a conversation with a mate of mine. I left a job (amicabley) some time ago because of the wages/pressure of work. Now the job’s changed with a maximum of 12 drops on locals (200 or so km a day) and 3/4 collects. Paid at £8.25p/h with a bonus of £100 if their’ s no major damage at the end of the month.

Oh, yeah, it’s 08-00 - 17-00 or their abouts and Monday - Friday (which I don’t want :unamused:). That and cash is getting a bit tight, so I’m wondering weather to pick up the 'phone and ring the gaffer’s mobile or not.

Cheers

Ian.

go for it Ian put pennies in the bank …or you could apply for that well known snack food co that advertised last week :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

As said above you have nothing to loose Ian so
good luck and let us now how you get on :smiley: .

shaun:

Liberace:

Cheers

Ian.

go for it Ian put pennies in the bank …or you could apply for that well known snack food co that advertised last week :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’ve spit my dummy at them, so it look like I’ll be eating humble pie anyway Shaun :laughing:. They’ve just removed the bar from sight, shall we say :unamused:. Where did they advertise and who do you send the letter to? Whilst I’m at it, can I have the fillings out your teeth and the shirt off your back, ta Shaun :laughing:.

Depends on the employer PJ :wink:.

Thanks

Ian.

:laughing: :wink: :laughing: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks Shaun :wink:.