Humber Bridge

Mornin all, just wanted to know, I have to cross the Humber Bridge tomorrow but will I get a receipt to claim the charge back coz I think it’s about £15 :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

If you ask they will give you one.

^^^^^^^^
As the Actross said to the Bishop :laughing:

Current prices:

HGV 2 axle £10:90

3 axle £14:60

4 axle or more £18:30

And possibly set to rise if the greedy management have their way.

its nearer the £18 mark fella,daylight robbery if you ask me,went over the tamar bridge last week 8 ■■■■■■ Quid for that too…shocking!!! :open_mouth:

redbob:
Mornin all, just wanted to know, I have to cross the Humber Bridge tomorrow but will I get a receipt to claim the charge back coz I think it’s about £15 :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

£18.30 for 4 axles
£14.60 for 3 axles
£10.90 for 2 axles over 7.5t

If you have any lift axles lift them up, a few years ago we were running trailers with two lifting axles, kind of ■■■■■■ them off when they have to accept £14.60 for an artic :laughing:

Thetaff:
its nearer the £18 mark fella,daylight robbery if you ask me,went over the tamar bridge last week 8 ■■■■■■ Quid for that too…shocking!!! :open_mouth:

Blimey, it was £5.50 when I last went over it and that was only a few months ago. :open_mouth:

Next question . . . :unamused:

Do they take cards for payment?? :question:

redbob:

99% sure that they don’t fella - get to a cash machine.

Everyone’s right, in an artic £18.30 last week, but I did get a receipt.

waynedl:

redbob:

99% sure that they don’t fella - get to a cash machine.

Everyone’s right, in an artic £18.30 last week, but I did get a receipt.

Okay mate, cheers for the info!

humberbridge.co.uk/toll_info … harges.php

Yes they do take cards for payment, I used company credit card few weeks ago, pull over to left hand side and office is up the steps.