Humber bridge cafe / cafes between hull docks and brid

does any one know if there is a cafe still at the humber bridge viewing area
please

or are there any good laybys / cafes between hull docks and bridlington please

There used to be a decent cafe at Nafferton, its probably closed now. I think there still some decent butty vans on carnaby estate

ok thanks , is barneys open still

There’s a snack bar in a layby at Brandesburton just after the bypass ends on the A165.

If you park up in Bridlington in the Coach Park in the centre of town, there’s takeaways, sandwich shops etc all with a few minutes walk.

The one at Nafferton is actually a couple of miles past it at Bracey Bridge picnic place on the A614. It’s a large layby with plenty of room

holliefabbabe:
ok thanks , is barneys open still

Yes but during the day its more of a luncheon stop for the sunday driver types, coach parties and just about any other type of “normal” person who dislikes trucks. A lot of drivers have said its gone down hill in that respect lately, the atmosphere is just different now. I suspect its a different story at night when the place is packed with trucks though.

The one at the Humber Bridge has now reopened, the breakfast is nice (and upmarket) but cheap it isn’t.

As Conor has said there is a buttie wagon at Bracey Bridge and a transport cafe has opened on Carnaby Industrial Estate. (It’s the orange one on the left hand side as you drive up the road.)

If you park up at the coach park in Brid, there is a chippy two minutes walk into town

During the day, there is a butty van on Elsham Industrial estate between the bridge and Barnetby Top, his bacon butties are something to write home about.
On the estate just opposite Cape Scaffolding.

ron isnt Carnaby Industrial Estate the one that has all the static caravans stored on it , and is that humber an at the viewin area

does any1 know whats barneys is like for breakfast , got gaffer with me 2 morrow hes paying ,

Yep lots of static caravans at Carnaby and yes the Cafe at the Humber Bridge is in the viewing area. Just park up in the truck park and walk down.

If the boss is paying go to the Humber Bridge and go inside to the sit down joint (quite posh, not very cheap) :smiley: :smiley:

Dratsabasti:
During the day, there is a butty van on Elsham Industrial estate between the bridge and Barnetby Top, his bacon butties are something to write home about.
On the estate just opposite Cape Scaffolding.

Hell yeah been there a few times but not recently had the full pig out breakfast bap oneday forgetting that my next drop was all handball and 2 tons of various boxes about 80! Really didnt feel like it after such a belly full of fine food.

JUST REMEMBERED.

Best spot in Bridlington. Dirt cheap, good meals (not just fry ups), plenty of parking.

Mays Cafe, Bessingby Industrial Estate, Bessingby Way, Bridlington.
tinyurl.com/3dvsxb

Go onto Bessingby Industrial Estate. Continue down past Britax et all. You’ll see some industrial units inside a metal fenced compound opposite a derelict factory that used to be Bridgeport Engineering. Just inside the gate on the right is Mays Cafe.

They start winding down around 2pm.