Hull to zeebrugge

Hi guys and gals. First time driving in Europe tomorrow. Sailing from hull tonight. Is it king George docks that I follow. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes to King George docks, ferry check in is signed up.
Enjoy your cruise, cinemas on board, married women without their husbands are up for some cabin fun.
Disco too for a boogey.Time for a few pints.

Just head for King George dock, it’s well signposted for the ferry terminal.

aaaah the party boat :smiley:

Grumpy_old_trucker:

thanks. When booking in is it just name like Liverpool to Dublin or do I need the reference number

pickandmix:

Grumpy_old_trucker:

thanks. When booking in is it just name like Liverpool to Dublin or do I need the reference number

Usually just take your reg number

Blue Day:

pickandmix:

Grumpy_old_trucker:

Usually just take your reg number

cheers. Fingers crossed I get to Germany in one piece lol

Don’t forget to turn your toll box on as you come off the boat, Belgium is now out of the vignette system

You get your own cabin free dinner and breakfast boat starts loading about 4.30 ask for red deck at check in gate you don’t have to share toilet then.there will be 2 ferrys at hull the one on right as you go down dock is for Rotterdam zeeby is further down

did that route for 2 weeks when i was a kid with my dad when it was north sea farries.run from fleetwood full load of fish onto boat off in moring down to ostende back on bay.owner would coem over take use for food and drink couple of hours coem back tipped adn cleaned out.back up for boat.next moring off round to grimsby the old road before the motorway was built or humber brigde load then back for boat again.did that for 2 weeks 7 trips in all.
ful spread layed on cold and hot food as much as u like.bar was always full of brit and dutch and belguim drivers chattign away havinf a right laff.remember one dutch driver big guy ■■■■■■ as a rat at night.get up breafast jump in truck and straight off boat still half cut.them where the days of real drivers

.bar was always full of brit and dutch and belguim drivers chattign away havinf a right laff.remember one dutch driver big guy ■■■■■■ as a rat at night.get up breafast jump in truck and straight off boat still half cut.them where the days of real drivers
[/quote]
The old one hit off the boat to the Total garage. Who hasn’t done that.

It’s not unusual these days for the cops to be waiting with breathalysers at passport control… more in Holland - but also in Belgium. When you get back to Hull, cops often pull drivers in on the road to the roundabout - trucks are screw’d round in a yard and checked there…