Hull dock help

Collecting a trailer in the morning it’s coming from zebrugge, any help as where I need to go would be great thanks

I’d guess you need to be at King George Docks.

Address

P&O Ferries Ltd King George Dock Hull E Yorks HU9 5PR

Enquiries

Tel: +44 (0) 1482 708200. Fax: +44 (0) 1482 708269 email: freight …

Hull port | P&O Ferries

Ah I thought that too, it’s the bit after that I was needing help with, not sure where I need to go. The trailer come in on the 15th so I guess it’s on a stand somewhere?

It should be parked on the dock,stop at gate & they will help you,they are ok up there :wink:
You will need trailer number & release Ref.

Will:
Address

P&O Ferries Ltd King George Dock Hull E Yorks HU9 5PR

Enquiries

Tel: +44 (0) 1482 708200. Fax: +44 (0) 1482 708269 email: freight …

Hull port | P&O Ferries

Dammmmmmmn!!! that is some serious helpful information, Any chance of telling me the winning lotto numbers for next Saturday please lol

There are some trailer parks that have the same number ie 2 parks named park 8.
Might find yourself driving about searching and then find its the other number 8 etc.

make sure you’ve got lenses and bulbs just in case and cable ties!!

On the way out of Hull afterwards, the first BP service area is a must for a reasonable Costa’s/Bacon Sarnie. It also has a decent supermarket for supplies.

G6Bob:

Will:
Address P&O Ferries Ltd King George Dock Hull E Yorks HU9 5PR Enquiries Tel: +44 (0) 1482 708200. Fax: +44 (0) 1482 708269 email: freight … Hull port | P&O Ferries

Dammmmmmmn!!! that is some serious helpful information, Any chance of telling me the winning lotto numbers for next Saturday please lol

don’t forget photo ID! :sunglasses: as for Saturdays winning lotto numbers :laughing: ANY SIX FROM 1 TO 49 chap :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Cheers for the help guys, good to know about the Bp cos I’m running out of milk.
Yeah I have trailer number and ref and some lenses and bulbs

Young_AL:
Cheers for the help guys, good to know about the Bp cos I’m running out of milk. Yeah I have trailer number and ref and some lenses and bulbs

if your on traction, a nice BOLT! :sunglasses: for YOUR winding legs handle! :laughing: and keep THAT in your cab! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: especially if you’re going to Liverpool! :wink: P & O seaforth :smiley:

You may need some palm couplings as well

Semtex:
You may need some palm couplings as well

Hate them things with an avengence

Ah I had all my own tackle, went to wrong part first but the guy on the barrier was nice enough to tell me where I needed to be, found my trailer no problem. It helped being the only blue trailer in the whole stack :slight_smile: and dropped it off this lunch time no problem too.
Thanks again everyone for all your help

Alex

Palms ok
adaptors zb