Http://www.cyclealert.com

cyclealert.com

Anyone had any dealings with this?

There is a truck alert version too that helps cyclists to see trucks. It’s the MK1 eyeball.

maybe a good thing but why dont these inventors be totally honest,i think what he is really saying is we can hopefully make cyclists be safer and i can become quite wealthy if they buy my product,in reality thats what it is all about,another on the same subject is a company called cobra security calling for forward facing cameras to be made law in hgvs,if it did become law whats the betting cobra has these cameras for sale,nice bit of business for them

DrivingMissDaisy:
There is a truck alert version too that helps cyclists to see trucks. It’s the MK1 eyeball.

Well said :sunglasses:

So it involves putting a screen in the cab to show the driver where the cyclist is. This causing the driver to avert his attention from the road in the first place. Kind of self defeating idea.

All this cycling malarkey has been done to death on everything that can be read or spoken and no solution has been found. Blame has been transferred from one to the other every time.

Self preservation comes to mind here, and no Health & Safety training required. If it’s bigger or stronger and you collide with it, it will probably hurt - so don’t get in it’s way!!

Who in their right mind would go into a pub at night and get in the way of the biggest and strongest person :question:

I’m not wanting a bullying response as that is not the intention, the above was an example of logic…bit like being on a building site/scrap yard with diggers and grabs about. Keep out of the way - simple. I’ve done it all my life and never been injured at all.