hsf logistics

Any lads on here work or worked for this company? Was talking to a lad that was on for them said money was good but you would have to go a bit for the boat or train. Has anyone had any experience with them, thanks all.

boot the headlight:
Any lads on here work or worked for this company? Was talking to a lad that was on for them said money was good but you would have to go a bit for the boat or train. Has anyone had any experience with them, thanks all.

Orys probably knows a few lads on for them :wink:

You won’t get anybody who worked for them, just loads of ‘my mates brothers uncle worked there and…’! It’s 3 years since I left and they’re a very different company now so can’t really comment. Enjoyed my time there though.

My friend said he worked through an agency and was not directly employed to HSF, would that be correct Luke

Rang em a while back (several years ago) they basically told me that they expected drivers to drive more than they should sometimes,they move a lot of frozen /chilled meat from slaughter houses ect,or did, that driver who got caught eating at the wheel on the M53 by the police chopper was driving a hsf truck,lol
I belive that the running bent bit may well of been stopped as vosa’s powers have been increased covering foreign plated trucks and production of tacho’s

“stuh” used to work for hsf. Send him a pm. I`ll let him know you want details

Are they the firm with a very similar livery to the old P&O Roadways :question:

boot the headlight:
My friend said he worked through an agency and was not directly employed to HSF, would that be correct Luke

Yes that’s right, used to be Anglo Dutch/M&R in Coventry, don’t know if they still do it.

DAF95XF:

Think your thinking of H&S Transport.

HSF have white reefers with a thick blue line through the middle.

DAF95XF:

H & S Fredericks

hsf.nl/en

There were a couple or three British lads who started at Demeulemeester VDB when the company began using staff from the East. Some of their tales used to frighten me and it seemed they had a prebooked parking place in most VOSA and BAG checkpoints. One thing was true, the drivers knew the rules, you have to when you are twisting most of them :wink:

Seconded. I know two people who have worked for them. Bent as a five bob note in respect to driving hours and rest periods.

was tiping at dentressangles nr colsterworth friday, speaking to a bloke who works for the Blakenham depot, hes been there 7 years, and basically said its nothing like it used to be, its alll legal now, the foreigners dont drive for the blakenham lot, and they dont go abroad (he hadnt been over for 2 years) the reason theyre left ■■■■■■ english reg trucks is cos when they originaly came over they were dutch reg. so if you want a euro job, theres no point in working for the english side.

hsf do not employ you direct you work for an agent.

I dont suppose you know the agent to contact :question:

boot the headlight:

i do stu :wink: pm me if you want the number pal :wink:

Yes that’s right, used to be Anglo Dutch/M&R in Coventry, don’t know if they still do it.

Luke , afaik M&R are now Bedworth Haulage , don’t see them about as much as I used to , and the yard in Bayton Rd has loads of other trailers in there at the moment

Thetaff:

boot the headlight:

i do stu :wink: pm me if you want the number pal :wink:

:laughing: pm sent bud, cheers lad

switchlogic:
You won’t get anybody who worked for them, just loads of ‘my mates brothers uncle worked there and…’! It’s 3 years since I left and they’re a very different company now so can’t really comment. Enjoyed my time there though.

i have worked for bedworth haulage for 8 years and loved every minute of it great blokes to work for!

AngloDutch and M&R are fairly new companies
Bedworth Haulage is quite an old company

the owners of the above 2 firms bought Bedworth Haulage
and are concentrating on that as there main trading arm

van Den Bosch seems the flavour of the month for
Brit drivers wanting foreign

boot the headlight:

depends on who you run for 'nijmegan or uk when i was there i was runnin out of the dock at immingham vosa love em :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :