HS2 (High Speed 2)

Conor:

lynchy:
Don’t need to ‘look’,out of thirty plus guys on site I’m only Brit

How do you know they’re not British? Are you basing it on the colour of their skin or that they have a bit of a foreign accent? So do many British born asians and blacks in places like Southall and Birmingham.

Not surprised they aren’t using British labour to be honest.

Once they enter the workplace, the British are among the worst idlers in the world. We work among the lowest hours, we retire early and our productivity is poor.

^^^ speak for yourself sweetcheeks!

Ah sorry, by mistake I repeated what Dominic Raab from the Tory Party (that all the Boris fanboys voted for) said.

I of course don’t agree.

Darkside:
Ah sorry, by mistake I repeated what Dominic Raab from the Tory Party (that all the Boris fanboys voted for) said.

I of course don’t agree.

Ah
“Britannia Unchained”
He was a joint author with others including Priti Patel.
They reckon the UK lack of productivity is not due to under investment by the state and private industry in training, infrastructure, equipment etc, but the labour force not knuckling down and getting on with it.
An awful lot of economists disagree with that.

biggriffin:

Conor:

lynchy:
Don’t need to ‘look’,out of thirty plus guys on site I’m only Brit

How do you know they’re not British? Are you basing it on the colour of their skin or that they have a bit of a foreign accent? So do many British born asians and blacks in places like Southall and Birmingham.

You obviously go there on a regular basis, because you would know, English is the minority Language around there, and to actually speak to a person not of colour, is in the minority too, and what do I base my statement on, The fact I am in and around the area on a regular basis,… as for Birmingham it will soon be like London, persons not of colour will be the Minority…

The Last census provided evidence of the fact London is now 55% people non British.

HS2 is so far advanced, they are already fitting the kitchen units in the buildings.

We should have got the Chinese to oversee and build this H.S.2 it would be up and running now.