Hoyer ?

Does anyone here know roughly what their class 1 ADR drivers are earning?

Think it depends on what contract you are working on. Had a chat with one of the Hoyer lads a couple of weeks ago who was on BP contract didn’t divulge wages but think your looking at upwards of 18 pound an hour.
I recently made a speculative application to Hoyer as they have been advertising for drivers who are non Adr trained but heard nothing for several weeks so I will assume I’ve been unsuccessful. I would imagine they are quite selective and are unnindated with applicants due to the higher rates of pay on offer.

Would be the only reason I would get back into driving as my current financial situation is dire.

it depends on the contract starts at around £16 an hour to over £18 an hour

Crikey, they’ve had some pay rises.

Some of you may recall a Hoyer petrol tanker driver scanning his pay slip and posting a couple of years ago when they were getting stick here from a few dunderheads for apparently being paid too much and still striking for better pay, the bounders, i’ll have to find a face palm smiley :unamused:

The shift pattern involved (horrible shifts) for the money, which whilst decent enough wasn’t as good as one might have thought.

I spoke to one of their guys at Shell Towcester a few months back and he said he was on £40k basic plus o/t.

Esso contract shift pattern is the pits shell contract shift pattern is very good and I wouldn’t want to change it .

I seem to remember hoyer based in hudds was £36000 for a 35hr week fairly recently

Sounds like a decent company to work for once I’ve got my ADR :smiley:

They are recruiting for ADR and Non ADR if you go on their website.

Castillidie:
They are recruiting for ADR and Non ADR if you go on their website.

Thank you :smiley: