Hoyer UK

Does anyone know what Hoyer is like to work for?? I know they carry Haz goods. Do their drivers have to spend many nights out??

Cheers :wink:

your best bet would to give the company a call mate.that way you get it fae the horses mouth. :wink:

scott79:
Does anyone know what Hoyer is like to work for?? I know they carry Haz goods. Do their drivers have to spend many nights out??

Cheers :wink:

You’ll need to already posess an ADR in tanks but you even think about picking up the bell.

Cheers.

Hi scott79,

My mate works for them, he does nights out but I think they are opptional. He also said they put you through a “defensive driving course” which involves a training bloke sat along side you for a few days telling you to check your mirrors, slow down, ect ect.

Paul

it depends on the job, i know that when they took over the tate and lyle contract the tates drivers wasnt very happy…but i have heard talk of them paying £30000 a year…so go with your own instinct and give them a bell
have a nice day

truckyboy:
it depends on the job, i know that when they took over the tate and lyle contract the tates drivers wasnt very happy…but i have heard talk of them paying £30000 a year…so go with your own instinct and give them a bell
have a nice day

Yes, this is true and according to the jobcentre website, at the London area branches it’s closer to £35K :open_mouth:. Deal-o-rama.

Cheers.

Hoyers run many trucks in many different contracts, some good and some not to be touched with barge poles.

A lot of Shell oil tanks are operated by them, and these will be the 35k jobs

BP in Hull have contract hauliers from the old Bulk Storage of Paull that Hoyer bought out and the money is crap

Hoyer in Huddersfield run owner drivers on lift tanks as well.

Barge Poles are handy for this job I believe. IMHO