Hoyer Thurrock

Are there any hoyer tanker drivers here please ?

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

I think you might need to prove you’re not part of Xtinsion Rebellion first [emoji23]

Lol trying to find out how there contract works,looking to apply for a job but it says it’s a 32 contract spread over nights and days just wanted to know how that works out

newboy23:
Lol trying to find out how there contract works,looking to apply for a job but it says it’s a 32 contract spread over nights and days just wanted to know how that works out

This is the 7 week rotating shift pattern taken from a job advert I saw for hoyer on the tankers out of west Thurrock

6B21413D-5E2E-4029-9D93-92679D53CB01.jpeg

trucker10:

newboy23:

This is the 7 week rotating shift pattern taken from a job advert I saw for hoyer on the tankers out of west Thurrock

That’s what I see but just wanted to know how they spread 32 hours out over 5 days [emoji1745]

It’s an average of 32 hours over upto 5 days a week. The shift pattern is terrible, changing so often between days and nights does not allow you to rest properly, and fuel work is not something you want to be doing when tired, as one mistake during a delivery will see you sacked.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I’d tell them to sod off with that shift pattern. Stuff constantly swapping between days and nights, I stopped that silly trick years ago. Maybe that’s why they struggle to find drivers. If you want to do nights tell them you just want to do nights, I’m sure there’d be more than one very thankful day driver.

How the hell are these shift patterns even legal in this day and age■■? You would think that job would be heavily unionised, if so just what are the Union doing allowing that nonsense :open_mouth:

Its not paid anywhere near well enough to suffer that shift pattern

not hoyer but BP , but hoyer does BP contract now, this shift pattern does not exist now cos they want 7 day coverage, i worked 5 days 4 AM till shift was finished , next week was 4 PM till shift was finished, ■■■ nightmare of a shift . and that was one of the GOOD shifts.

gingo:
not hoyer but BP , but hoyer does BP contract now, this shift pattern does not exist now cos they want 7 day coverage, i worked 5 days 4 AM till shift was finished , next week was 4 PM till shift was finished, [zb] nightmare of a shift . and that was one of the GOOD shifts.

How longs the average shift ?