Hoyer petrolog bitumen contract (puma energy)

Any info on hoyers on the new bitumen contract they have won with puma energy pay etc don’t see many hoyers doing bitumen apart from total far as I’m aware rumour is pay is 28k 40 hrs mon fri any info be grateful cheers and very early starts :frowning:

I heard its £36/38k+ Monday-Friday in purfleet

Bitumen Job is good. But be aware of Temperature,and make sure there is no Water in Tank when loading. Water would burst as hot Fat on Oven when you put the Steak in. (bursting like a Vulcano out of the Top)

Applied for this job, got a call back, was told start times are at 2am :open_mouth: , so I politely declined.
I wouldn’t mind doing nights with start times at 4 or 6 pm, but starts at 2am? How are you supposed to feel refreshed for the next day at work when you are required to start at 2am?
I value health more than the money on offer.

Dont worry. Someone else will do it.
Think our Drivers also started to that Time so they can deliver Bitumen at Mornin when Company opens. If you start at 04.00 they may have not enough Bitumen to start.

Immigrant:
Bitumen Job is good. But be aware of Temperature,and make sure there is no Water in Tank when loading. Water would burst as hot Fat on Oven when you put the Steak in. (bursting like a Vulcano out of the Top)

Eifeltower needs recurring as known before.

Thank you please.