Hoyer paper test

Wondering if you available any examples of test or if you know what kind test going. Thanks

My mate passed the written test just before Xmas and said it was fairly simple sums without a calculator. He’s not the sharpest and was one point below the pass mark and they let him off. He scored 19 and I think you needed 20/24 or 20/22, something like that. The sums weren’t too hard. He told me the one he’d failed and I worked it out in my head whilst on the phone.

They were like:

64+123+197=?

I had a maths test to work for coca cola years ago, and role play then face to face interview, 5 hrs in total. I only completed half the maths test with an old school maths teacher type walking around behind me peering at what I was doing and I got them all right despite being slow. I can’t concentrate when your forced to do these things against the clock. I’m assuming he had only a short time to do it.
I considered getting my adr to maybe apply for hoyer but I don’t like their various rotating shift pattern and I’m happy pushing cages.