Howdens at Howden

Got a booking time of 10.15 on Monday but could be there earlier. Do they stick to times or are they generally not fussed?

Got the Drax Power Station after then a collection for a run to Scotland so if I can get away quicker the further North I can get which will make Tuesday run better.

Good luck with Drax as they are a pain in the ■■■

When I used to go in the past they were hit and miss. Sometimes they’d let me in early, sometimes they would turn me away, and tell me to park up down road until book in time.

Might have changed now, but when I got there I would book in with security, then they would ring through to some lass in goods in. It just seemed to depend what mood she was in as to whether I’d be let in early.

gazzad:
Good luck with Drax as they are a pain in the ■■■

I thought they might be. The bigger the place the bigger the waste etc etc. I hold out hope that the lamposts on board are ones they really really need lol

mbax81:
When I used to go in the past they were hit and miss. Sometimes they’d let me in early, sometimes they would turn me away, and tell me to park up down road until book in time.

Might have changed now, but when I got there I would book in with security, then they would ring through to some lass in goods in. It just seemed to depend what mood she was in as to whether I’d be let in early.

Same as Magnet up near Darlo then. Though the normally when I do a kitchen type place (Magnet/Wren) it’s “just in time” stuff as a special delivery because they’re running out of whatever bits they are. Delivering for Hafele so it’ll be hinges or handles or something like that.