how

how do i reply to a post with a link to youtube?

Go to the page you want from You Tube.
Hold your mouse over the (http://www.youtube) etc line in the top address bar on the screen on your browser,
Right click your mouse, you should get a drop down box, in the box one of the options will be copy. Highlight that, and left click the url.
Close the screen down, come back to here, open the reply box in the topic you want, put your cursor in the box, right click again and you will see paste, then left click it into the box and the link should appear.

Once you have pasted it, you should be able to open the you tube link from here.

thanx einstein,i`ll give it a go

when i right click over the adress i get the drop down box but then when i clik copy it disapears and the adress turns blue

That’s ok.

That means it should have been copied, then go back to here or where you want to go.

Then paste it in again by highlighting paste then left clicking.

thanx again einstein ive cracked it :smiley: ill be hacking into mi6 next :laughing:

Well Done :smiley:

Where is the link you have posted :question:

female drivers

You’ve posted a clickable link, but if you want the YouTube link to appear as an image…

Paste the YouTube link into your post, then left-click and drag the cursor across the link, it will turn blue. Then click “video”, above the message you are composing, furthest right. Preview, then submit.

I have found it and watched it. Brilliant piece by Harry Enfield :laughing:

what do u mean :question:

Thanks Harry, I didn’t know that bit. We all learn something new every day.

i can get the youtube clip above the post reply box but then when i submit it did`nt work,as u can see from above.what went wrong harry

oh it`s worked after all :unamused:
thanx harry

commonrail:
i can get the youtube clip above the post reply box but then when i submit it did`nt work,as u can see from above.what went wrong harry

For some reason when you pasted the link it ended up split and looking like this:

commonrail:
[v

ideo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRfluaMKoOY&feature=channel[/video]

Coffeeholic put it right for you :wink:

good old coffeeholic :smiley:

You managed it in the end then! Cracking clip, love the way Enfield just dead pans it in the back ground

Silver_Surfer:
You managed it in the end then!

Well somebody did!