How you you approach this?

And this is the space to work in.

Can i ask what software this is ? I used to use an americam version of this.

And to awnser the question i would reverse in the yard that way it looks like you would have more space. You would have to worry about the containers and fork lifts.

either reverse in or drive as close to the fence so that you can get into a position to burl it around in front of the other trailer

or stop playing games and get out more !! :stuck_out_tongue:

halfers:
Can i ask what software this is ? I used to use an americam version of this.

Euro Truck Sim 2. They are making an American Truck Sim but its ages away.

Probably take the Autopark option there :laughing:

Spent a lot of time on ETS2, really addictive at times

fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/ … 5814_o.jpg

Personally I’d spin it if there’s space & keep watch of the tail swing on the dropped trailer.

Have you tried the multiplayer mod? It’s worth the time just to watch people attempt to reverse and have a little giggle as you bang it in reverse, floor it and have it done in about 8 seconds where they’ve been trying in vain for the last 20 minutes and still not got it in… :laughing: In my defence I only play it when my other friends are online playing it too.

WTF

Swing round towards the entrance and reverse in on drivers side.

Press T

Press the question mark just to see what it does ha ha Why the need for that crap, just walk in and ask them what bay ! then whilst there can have a look to see if you can spin it safely, or as its a left ■■■■■■, possibly reverse it in and bobs your uncle, no need to wack it in gear and floor it, thats the idiots way of doing things, it needs to be steady but correctly.

Piece of ■■■■ back up too corner get ya nose out of gate then kick it back round on to bay GET A GRIP MAN

Euro Truck Simulator 2. I got 170 hours logged on that atm.
I would screw it around where it stands, then back in.

Shouldn’t have driven in to the yard. Turn it round outside somewhere so you’re facing back down the road then reverse in through gate and onto the empty bay on your good side. 30 second job done.

So let me get this right; we’ve got lorry drivers on here who drive lorries all day, go home and play lorry driving computer games in the evening, and then go to Truckfest at the weekend to look at lorries? :open_mouth:

Contraflow:
So let me get this right; we’ve got lorry drivers on here who drive lorries all day, go home and play lorry driving computer games in the evening, and then go to Truckfest at the weekend to look at lorries? :open_mouth:

+1 lol.

martinviking:

Contraflow:

+1 lol.

Don’t forget the lorry bed with matching covers!

Contraflow:
So let me get this right; we’ve got lorry drivers on here who drive lorries all day, go home and play lorry driving computer games in the evening,
and then go to Truckfest at the weekend to look at lorries? :open_mouth:

With being semi retired, I find myself doing more miles with this than I do at work, just to keep my hand in you understand, very addictive.

This is a ■■■■ take surely? if not you need to find another occupation for ■■■■■ sake !!!
i would nt show myself up by asking this question to a bloke in the street let alone on the www

go in screw it around so your looking at the gate again and back in on your good side

is that other work? or Rest? :unamused: lol