How you wind up a Driver

Imagin:
2 security. One white and one Brown Origin.

The Drive stops at security and got asked for Reference Number by White Security.
As the Driver has a look in his Paper the White Security Guy hides under Windowbench and the Brown phones Warehouse.
The Driver confused looks short in his Can and the next Moment the Brown hides and the White says “Bay 54”
Driver puts Paper next to him and White Security hides when Brown says “Merry Christmas”

Never seen a Driver looking that confused.

What a lovely story? :open_mouth:

Bloody hell think I need to go to watch a comedy show in Poland or wherever, they sound a right barrel of laughs.

Well, :slight_smile: It startet that the one fell the Pen down and the other jumped in. But as they are quite Young and bored they found it funny,and it just worked as if it were managed by some Magic. Anywhy,i had to laugh.

immigrant, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , on your hands too much time have you!

Immigrant, you wind up a driver in the usual way - with a key.

Made me laugh anyway lol :smiley:

thank you please

the nodding donkey:
thank you please

:unamused: please thankyou. Do learn the lingo old chap.

Ya .

Obvious .

The ‘brown’ is a romanian .

The ‘white’ is irish .

And the narrator is a casually racist , post happy lunatic who has escaped from somewhere secure in Bulgari

Our nations future prosperity is safe in their hands

Would rather read immigrants posts than yours, boredwivdrivin, or what ever other troll identity you post under.

I thought it was quite clever :laughing: who’d of thought it, security with a sense of humour :open_mouth:

Yeah they’re not a bad bunch at PCL (Arla) Hatfield. Am there a few times a week and usually have a good crack with them.

tezza:
Yeah they’re not a bad bunch at PCL (Arla) Hatfield. Am there a few times a week and usually have a good crack with them.

+1