How well do you know your coworkers?

Well had some news about a former coworker that chilled me to the bone :imp:
I’ve worked with the person for over 3 years, chatting in the yard of an evening and having a laugh and telling yarns
But nothing to indicate what they had done 2 years ago and just been sent down for 12 1/2 years for :open_mouth:
So how well do you know your coworkers

blue estate:
I’ve worked with the person for over 3 years, chatting in the yard of an evening and having a laugh and telling yarns
But nothing to indicate what they had done 2 years ago and just been sent down for 12 1/2 years for :open_mouth:

Don’t leave it there ? Was he a paedo ?

blue estate:

robthedog:

blue estate:

Don’t leave it there ? Was he a paedo ?

No that was 6 years ago :open_mouth:
Look in the Portsmouth News all in there :wink:

Your not wrong.

But give us a clue, was this at job 2, 8 or 33■■

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

left a job a few years ago because I wouldn’t take s**t from a person who tried to tell everyone he was connected to the “bad guys” in Northern Ireland . I was bullied by managers , put on a years paid leave while they tried 3 times to cook up a pile of lies about me and put through 3 disiplinary hearings in the space of 2 years on my return to work . He was finally arrested and sentenced to 3 years for intimidation and bribery . I had great pleasure in seeing him go down and even more on the day I left the job telling my manager , area manager , head of human resourses, chief excutive and the union rep exactly what I thought of them in a final meeting . Needless to say they wernt impressed with my assessment of their performance or the language I used . I’m pretty sure I wont get a reference from them in future lol

polytrotter:
Your not wrong.

But give us a clue, was this at job 2, 8 or 33■■

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

1 AFS but was sacked before in came back under the yellow mob

portsmouth.co.uk/news/crime … pt-3320739

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

I drove with…

Two convicted bank robbers and one driver who ran a fleet of 13 ice cream vans.

Where am I now, after 4 years, I hardly know anyone.

■■■■■■ [emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959]

One of ours was a rufty-tufty former professional ice-hockey player, as masculine as you could imagine then when his Mum died and left him some money he had a full ■■■-change op and became a woman in a Dolly Parton wig, pencil skirt and black fishnet stockings. Not that there’s anything wrong with that but it was a bit of a surprise.

Yup I used to pay attention but the last job in uk I had for 21yrs we had in my depot —-//two Alkis ,and one functioning alki(half bottle out of cab window into garage bin every morning, one long term kiddie fiddler ( hanged his self in jail),two major local drug dealers both now retired abroad, one guy when out for a drink would beat up policemen ( they kept the job of kitchen hand open for himself local jail) 30/60 days back to work for a week or two then away again.a ■■■■ star in local movies and star turn at pubs when strippers on , wee guy hung like a donkey. A union man who would park up at landfill and sleep all day ready for his night trunk for other company. A couple o real hard men that did work on the side for an ulster mob. My job in Canada now I. Couldn’t care if I worked wae Jack the Ripper as long as he didn’t get blood on my motor. Jimmy. ……. Forgot about the wife swapping , three o the guys caught in a bog wae no trousers on( they said they were cleaning up after a spilled drink , three guys caught in bed with another workers wife who was ■■■■■■ on the couch . Was a only a small depot ffs, should have written a book.

Should say this included yrd staff as well as drivers . Forgot about the guy that married the local ■■■■ star ( he said he saw her movies and knew what she liked lol). At least half a dozen guys that had done reasonable time mostly for break and entry ( was handy when I locked myself out one day ) picked him up went to my place told me to sit in the car and a couple o minutes later came back told me my front door was open :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I’ve worked with about 200 blokes at the same depot for 5 years and have precisely zero numbers on my phone, zero contact outside work, and if I can help it zero contact inside work.

I know nothing of what any of them get upto on the weekend, but always find it amusing when yet another alcoholic gets sacked for being 5 times over the limit at work.

spike78:

Just to say I’ve reported this and asked for it to be removed

Harry Monk:
One of ours was a rufty-tufty former professional ice-hockey player, as masculine as you could imagine then when his Mum died and left him some money he had a full ■■■-change op and became a woman in a Dolly Parton wig, pencil skirt and black fishnet stockings. Not that there’s anything wrong with that but it was a bit of a surprise.

Sorry, but that is sooo wrong!

Dolly Parton wigs should only be worn with sheer black stockings, not fishnets.

blue estate:

spike78:

Thank you Dave

blue estate:

spike78:

#snowflake

blue estate:

blue estate:

spike78:

Thank you Dave

No problem!! :smiley:

It was clearly offensive and in very bad taste.