How to update TruckNav anyone (igo 9)

Does anyone know how to update TruckNav (7"). It’s the one that “Trucktables” sells on eBay and his own website and Facebook page.
Mine’s an early 2017 model and when you dig down into the settings it says I have all licenses for upadates and to go on “naviextras” website but when I do TruckNav isn’t in the drop-down list.
Going north on M6 today it thought the 50mph average speed was still in place and kept beeping annoyingly.
These are a popular trucker’s satnav. I believe it’s running “igo 9” and would at the very least like to update temporary cameras.
I’m pretty techy but can’t figure this one out so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dunno about the updates as far as o know they ain’t update able because the software sold on the units is copied,but you can turn off the audible speed alerts which will solve the issue.

Even the guy who sells them, Chris Salisbury can’t tell you how to update them!

They’re a waste of money and the back up support is nonexistent, been there, wasted the money, bought a Garmin and never had an issue since.

The cheap ones try to send you through weight and width and restrictions, the longest and most winding routes and completely ignore most of the parameters set… All in all, just what you want out of a sat nav unit.

mardybum:
Even the guy who sells them, Chris Salisbury can’t tell you how to update them!

They’re a waste of money and the back up support is nonexistent, been there, wasted the money, bought a Garmin and never had an issue since.

The cheap ones try to send you through weight and width and restrictions, the longest and most winding routes and completely ignore most of the parameters set… All in all, just what you want out of a sat nav unit.

Agreed,Mr Salisbury will just block all communication with you if you try and ask for help…he basically told me when I bought one then had issues soon after that they are sold with no warranty then blocked me from contacting him.

If you ok with computers its easy as copy and pasted.

r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht … re_type=sf

www.gpspower.net

you maps will be TOMTOM or HERE.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk