How to sort out a twat

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … smash.html

There are too many idiots on the road, but taking the guys keys and throwing them down the road is a little childish. leaving the car stranded in the road whilst the ■■■■ goes to find them.

Funny but childish lol

Even better if he’d snapped the key befor throwing the rest away

nick2008:

+1 :smiley:

Rat67:

nick2008:

+1 :smiley:

+2, but I don’t find it childish… The truck driver has made a point…

And I wonder if the footage will be passed onto plod for this new ‘we want your footage.com’ thingy…■■

Didn’t it say somewhere that any footage had to go straight to the police? Not appear on social media first?

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

well the mail amongst others pay CASH for any videos they use,so if you think theres a charge in the pipeline,get it up there on youtube and voila,useless dashcam .i wonder what the charge would be for tossing away someones keys?

Yes throwing the keys away would likely end up with the truck driver being in trouble hence it’s not worth it if he gets caught for it.

Something had definitely gone on before between them.

Here’s the full video, it’s in 3 parts.

This starts at the point where the road opens to two lanes which is basically the start of the incident.
youtu.be/166zE8brJ6Y?t=2m24s

The lorry is then behind the car for about 3 minutes so the second video starts just before the car stops, i have to say that the lorry drivers braking was a bit sharp, I’ve no idea what that was all about.
youtu.be/M5EtA2difo0?t=2m46s

Video 3
youtube.com/watch?v=D3ZoJDisHGs

Getting a Weed-on in Weedon. :unamused:

Happens every day on the A 15. I’ve lost count of the number of drivers whose lives I’ve saved by braking to let them in. What I don’t understand though, why risk your life when you’re just going to get stuck behind the next vehicle?

Captain Caveman 76:
Happens every day on the A 15. I’ve lost count of the number of drivers whose lives I’ve saved by braking to let them in. What I don’t understand though, why risk your life when you’re just going to get stuck behind the next vehicle?

I hate it when you have to decide as it looks like they’re not going to make it as once you start braking it closes down their option to brake and pull back in.