How to sell a four-way pallet for £225

And even have loads of wood left over for kindling etc! :stuck_out_tongue:

eastlondonfurniture.co.uk/shop15c.html

i wish i’d thought of that , it amazes me that there are punters out there that will pay for tat with a posh name .

rigsby:
i wish i’d thought of that , it amazes me that there are punters out there that will pay for tat with a posh name .

Why the amazement? Scania have been doing it for years! :wink:

What are 5 used Euro Pallets worth? £5? I bet there worth a lot more if you stick a statue on them and display them in an art gallery? :smiley:

I’ve seen stacks of 5 empty euros being shipped through the Palletline Hubs from 1 end of the country to the other.
Amazes me, don’t these people realise that there are Pallet Yards all over the country ?

so whats one of those worth that the statue is on , we have loads and a man comes to pick them up , but claims they are not worth enough for him to pay anything
probably 20+ at a time , i keep telling the yard man to keep them until he has a large amount then sell them ,but he does not bother

d4c24a:
so whats one of those worth that the statue is on , we have loads and a man comes to pick them up , but claims they are not worth enough for him to pay anything
probably 20+ at a time , i keep telling the yard man to keep them until he has a large amount then sell them ,but he does not bother

If they’re clean & look new, you used to get anything up to £3 each, but I mostly get a quid each now days. (That’s by running them into pallet yards myself & not letting the Jippo’s nick em)

martinviking:

d4c24a:

If they’re clean & look new, you used to get anything up to £3 each, but I mostly get a quid each now days. (That’s by running them into pallet yards myself & not letting the Jippo’s nick em)

thanks for that , may save them up , generally they are fairly new as they have new fittings etc for watermains on :slight_smile: