How to record this other work?

Hi all as i work 2 shifts (nightshifts) a week equalling 15 hours( not driving) if i wanted to drive for 2 shifts a week how would i go about recording this to show ive worked the 15 hours?obviously i need to record this work so im not over doing it!Any advice please. :grimacing:

dazask:
Hi all as i work 2 shifts (nightshifts) a week equalling 15 hours( not driving) if i wanted to drive for 2 shifts a week how would i go about recording this to show ive worked the 15 hours?obviously i need to record this work so im not over doing it!Any advice please. :grimacing:

The days or nights that you do not drive should be recorded as other work on either a tachograph chart or printout, you should put the date and your name on the charts as well as the start and finish times to show that you’ve had the required daily/weekly rest periods.

You only need to do this in weeks when you do any driving to EU regulations.

cheers tachograph.so just fill out charts for each day start and finish times,name and dates?

dazask:
cheers tachograph.so just fill out charts for each day start and finish times,name and dates?

That’s right mate, on working days when you don’t drive you can just complete a tachograph chart with name, date and start and finish times of the shift.
You can use tachograph printing paper but charts are the easiest option imo.

The charts for none driving days should be kept with you for the normal 28 plus current days, no point in handing them in because they’re of no use to anyone so after the 28 + current days the charts for none driving days can be filed in the waste bin :wink:

Obviously the charts for driving days should be handed in after 29 days and no later than 42 days from the day after they were used.
Where a digital tachograph is used the card should be downloaded no later than 28 from the day after the last download.

thanks tachograph for explaining mate. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

You’re welcome :wink: