How to record other job

Hi i am currently working as warehouse operative 37.5 hours during the week and also over the weekend im doing some shift as a class 1 driver and im not sure how to put that on my digi card, putting manual entry for each day it will take a long time. it is any diffrent way to record that other work

pwiecek7:
Hi i am currently working as warehouse operative 37.5 hours during the week and also over the weekend im doing some shift as a class 1 driver and im not sure how to put that on my digi card, putting manual entry for each day it will take a long time. it is any diffrent way to record that other work

You can record the other work on tachograph charts or printouts, waste of time trying to put manual entries into the digital tachograph.

If you use charts to record work days that you don’t drive you just need put the start and finish times and your name and date.

Presumably you know that in a week that you drive to EU regulations you need to comply with the weekly rest requirements, VOSA won’t be best pleased if you work Saturday and Sunday and show them charts for another 5 consecutive days work :wink:

Hi thanks for anserw. yes I know about the time regulations and i work usually one day on weekend and the next weekend off. But i was using allways using a digi card, i will work now in company that before shift i need to download the card so mayby they can put my work in system i dont now even if it is possible to do that.

pwiecek7:
Hi thanks for anserw. yes I know about the time regulations and i work usually one day on weekend and the next weekend off. But i was using allways using a digi card, i will work now in company that before shift i need to download the card so mayby they can put my work in system i dont now even if it is possible to do that.

It should be possible for the company to put your other work time into their system, but whether or not they’d want to bother is another question altogether :wink:

The company that downloads the digicard does not require the records for your other job

Vehicle operators only require records for the times when you drove their vehicles

Any records for the warehouse job can be binned after 29 calendar days because nobody wants those

So the best way to record the other work will be using empty charts for each day, or maybe i can take a printout where will be recorded my warehouse job for full week, they can do that for me but i dont now if the VOSA will accept that in the case off control. on the charts i could to put anything any hours, so can they check that somehow, i dont wont lie but i just want to be prepared

I think you may have the wrong idea, you can write manual records on charts or write manual records on the printouts (printing paper), there’s no need to record anything into the digital tachograph about the warehouse work, just write it manually on charts or printing paper.

pwiecek7:
So the best way to record the other work will be using empty charts for each day, or maybe i can take a printout where will be recorded my warehouse job for full week, they can do that for me but i dont now if the VOSA will accept that in the case off control. on the charts i could to put anything any hours, so can they check that somehow, i dont wont lie but i just want to be prepared

VOSA will only check if they think you are not being honest with them

If they want to go that far then they can get info as to where you work if you are on the books and then contact where you work to get your records BUT they would really need a good excuse to use all their resources to do that