How to manual log?

Is there a log book available to log any work that you do not under eu regs ?
example say I work on taxi mon 9-5
tues work 9-5 on eu regs if digi card will be recorded on that otherwise I would keep tachograph 28 days then employer gets it (I think thats right)
wed work taxi 9-5
thurs work taxi 9-5
fri 9-5 eu regs

How would i log taxi work and how much detail do i need would i need to log “I sat on rank for 2 hrs available but not driving then did 5 mins driving round corner to someones home address” or do i just need to log that I worked 9am to 5pm on a sheet of paper
Thanks in advance
Jennie x :confused:

You can’t use a log book for it. the easiest way is to complete a tacho chart for each day that you work on the taxis in a week that you also drive under EU rules. On each chart all that is required is your name, the date and your start and finish times. No more detail is required than that. You could do it by means of the manual entry on a digi tacho but that would be a lot more work and more complicated so the charts is the easiest option.

Thanks coffeeholic so next question i gather you mean the round disc charts so where can i get them? jennie x

Jennie:
i gather you mean the round disc charts so where can i get them?

There are plenty of places selling them online. I’ve bought my last few boxes from eBay which seems as good a place as any, for example:

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? … 0578840290

Paul

Thanks guys
Jennie x

Manual log?
Strain a bit then it should come out :blush: :blush: :blush:

DAF95XF:
Manual log?
Strain a bit then it should come out :blush: :blush: :blush:

:laughing: