How to make suicide and other people's liffe a misery

echodnia.eu/apps/pbcs.dll/ar … 4/38301789 (Polish)

The lorry driver sentenced to one year in jail suspended for two, small penalty and costs for killing the women on the pedestrian crossing.

The problem is that she deliberately entered the crossing right in front of his truck and stayed there - she wanted to commit suicide (and she suceeded).

The only blame is that the driver was slightly over the speed limit in that place, but the experts confirmed that he could do nothing even if he drove much slower.

In my view: shame on court…

Feel sorry for the poor bloke, not only did someone use him to kill themselves he gets to pay for it as well

My uncle killed a loony tune military policeman near Bicester Garrison many years ago. Guy was bent down doing up his shoes and lunged out under my uncles wheels as he passed. Im sure had it not been for witnesses my uncle wouldve been prosecuted.

Even if It’s not the drivers fault he/she still has got to live with what happened. My beloved Grandad knocked over a girl as she ran out from behind an ice cream van and even though she made a full recovery and she was totally to blame he never ever drove a car again for over 10 years and never really got over it .

I had a ■■■■■ drive onto my side o the road and put the boot into it ,as i was loaded to 56tns an she was in a old people carrier well lets just say i had locked up ,smoke the lot when i shut my eyes an she served at last second ,was a couple o months ago an im still edgy when someone pokes there nose out to overtake .
jimmy. :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

My Dad, back in the early 60’s, had a guy leap across the pavement under his wheels - somewhere in the Midlands. If it hadn’t been for the fact that 4 drivers came forward to say he’d tried it with them, Dad was looking at death by careless driving…

Earlier this year I had an old guy throw himself in front of my truck in an suicide attempt, tried to stitch me up by doing it at a pelican crossing. I remember watching him as I approached, thinking it was odd the lights wernt changing, he was stareing straight at me all way til I was almost on stop of him and then he launched himself. By then I was hard on the brakes, running empty so stopped pretty quick but not before hitting him and sending him flying.

Old guy went to hospital (pulled through), the road was shut for hours with the accident investigation. Police were okay actually unlike the ambulance crew and the crowd that gathered shouting threats and insults, they hadn’t seen what had happened but drew their own conclusions.

Luckily there was a witness at the bus stop further up who had been watching this guy standing there for some time, and also stated the lights were green when he launched himself in front of the motor. I was glad he was there as the outcome could’ve been so different.

I don’t have nightmares about it or anything, i just wonder why he chose a way of topping himself that would effect other people’s lives, why not take an overdose or something?

While poor old ■■■■■■■■ like that get banged up for going about there lawful daily business putting bread on the table
While I get away with blue murder every night
but hay ho thats life