How to deal with speed traps :-)

Shame the pilot was on the ball, really…

I thought this was good the first time I saw it. It comes round every 6 months or so.

OMG is this still doing the rounds, last time I saw it was a Harrier in ■■■■■■■■ good yarn though.

I’m glad it’s back,I’ve not seen that before,very funny.

Must have been another slow news day for this ■■■■■■■■ to rear it’s head again.

It’s been around for a few years now even to the extent of making it onto the driver’s BS list with drivers talking at people telling them they were one of the pilots involved. Often a driver so hefty the plane wouldn’t have got off the ground.

Hope it was a Tornado GR9.

And yes, it comes around every so often this story, in fact so much so, it could well have been a Spitfire…

Ken.

i remember this…it was lucky that when i was in my jet i noticed that he was wearing a high vis and there for couldnt of been an insurgent pointin something at me… i against my will pull the nose up and flew off… oh well maybe next time ill get him

Coffeeholic:
Must have been another slow news day for this ■■■■■■■■ to rear it’s head again.

It’s been around for a few years now even to the extent of making it onto the driver’s BS list with drivers talking at people telling them they were one of the pilots involved. Often a driver so hefty the plane wouldn’t have got off the ground.

My mate was the pilot. It would have been me but I made an unscheduled landing at Leeds/Bradford and the authorities told me I had to have a break. Pink chalk round the wheels and the groundstaff were told not to make any noise near me. They also had to supply me with a meal, showers were a bit rank though :slight_smile:

I thought the V2’s were un-manned . Was there a bloke with a red flag in front of it ?