How the future is looking

Just browsing the youtube and came across this video…

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ0NIQdp … re=related

Whats everyones opinion on these Concept trucks then :question: :question: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I like the MAN. Nothing exciting looking with that Merc.

I’m liking the passenger seat in the max merc.

Steve-o:

The passenger seat in that Merc looks like a barbers chair! :slight_smile:

The Renault looks nice, MAN and DAF is ugly, Merc looks the same just with a bigger cab and fancy seats, Scanias nice but if that’s the new bullnose it ain’t gonna be much use over here :slight_smile:

i’ve had my fill of lego for this christmas.
but i do like the heavily tinted windows, they won’t see me on the phone, or flickings the V’s.
but they were all too small.

kenno78:

Steve-o:

short, back and sides please!!

that renault looks an over grown clio but strangely like it!! im not a scania fan but like the look of the concept :open_mouth:

chappy261:

kenno78:

Steve-o:

short, back and sides please!!

:laughing: :laughing: Im a gillette mach 3 man allover meself! forgotten what its like to ave hair! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

chappy261:
that renault looks an over grown clio but strangely like it!! im not a scania fan but like the look of the concept :open_mouth:

I Agree with you mate about the renault, just too much cheap looking plastic! as with most there motors!

The DAF and Scanny appear not as full width in the cab as the wheelbase width - the Renault looks a bit narrower above the waistline too.

I’d hate that trend to kick-off cos I’m long and appreciate what we’ve currently got…

the scania looks very nice but with such a small bonnet surely the cab would have to tilt as well

How do you get in the Scania? Where are the steps? For someone who’s vertically challenged it looks ‘confusing’ :smiley:

Why is it on all concept cars/trucks etc that the interior has ■■■■ all in it, no buttons gadgets etc not even a button for elecy windows. Future looks rubbish!!! :slight_smile:

FarnboroughBoy11:
Why is it on all concept cars/trucks etc that the interior has [zb] all in it, no buttons gadgets etc not even a button for elecy windows. Future looks rubbish!!! :slight_smile:

ok… :neutral_face: